New Health Scheme for AP School Children will be launched on November 14th
“Aarogyame Maha Bhagyam”, “Early to bed, Early to rise, makes man healthy, wealthy and wise” these are the sayings which are the familiar to us, these helps us to know health plays important role in our life.
Even today many children are losing their lives without proper hospital facilities and treatment. Some people are losing their child’s life due to Ignorance, lack of knowledge that is symptoms of diseases, lack of money etc.,
“Neti baalale repati pourulu” So, A healthy man can take a wise decision. where a country’s development depends on the worth or ability of the youth. It is our responsibility to keep our children healthy, those who are going to lead our country tomorrow.
After a wide thinking, Andhra Pradesh state government going to inaugurate a new health scheme for children on November 14th, 2014.
Children Health Scheme Objectives
This scheme main objectives
- Anganwadi centres for below 5 year children.
- Schools for 6-18 years children.
- Junior colleges for teenagers.
- Medical camps are going to be conducted in the above said Anganwadi centres, Schools and Junior Colleges.
- Never enrolled and Drop outs are going undergo these camps.
- Under this scheme On Crore children are going to take part.This scheme is useful to identify the disease at primary level and undergo medication and prevent seriousness of that disease in future.
- The total funds are going to be released by central government.
Children Health Scheme Main Aims
- Comprehensive Care for health and Well being of all children
- Promotion of Positive Health.
- Prevention of Diseases
- Early Diagnosis, Treatment and Follow upp of Defect.
- Awakening Health consciousness in children.
- Provision of Health environment.