NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 – NIRDPR has given a notification for recruitment of Coordinators, Fellows and CLRPs to work in the identified 250 clusters across all States and UTs on its official website.
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), Hyderabad has invited applications for the recruitment on various posts for a national-level project namely – ‘Creating Clusters of Model Gram Panchayats to Achieve Holistic & Sustainable Development through Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Enablement of Quality GPDP across India’ over next two years.
Recruitment is for the positions of 10 State Programme Coordinators, 250 Young Fellows & 250 Cluster Level Resource Persons under the project “Creating Model GP Clusters across India”.
Candidates should note that the Tenure of Engagement of all the posts is one year for the present. It may be extended on satisfactory performance of the incumbents, subject to continuation of the Project and discretion of authorities.
|State Programme Coordinators||10|
|Cluster Level Resource Persons||250|
|S. No.||Post||Salary per month|
|1||State Programme Coordinators||Rs.55,000/-|
|3||Cluster Level Resource Persons||Rs. 12,500/-|
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online at nirdpr.in on or before August 10, 2020.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 510 vacancies of State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows and Cluster Level Resource Persons. Out of which, 250 vacancies are each for Young Fellows and Cluster Level Resource Persons, and 10 are for State Programme Coordinators.
A. Educational qualification:
1. State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellow: A candidate should be a post graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines from any recognized University.
2. Cluster Level Resource Persons: A candidate must be a graduate in any subject from any recognized university.
B. Age Limit
|State Programme Coordinators||30-50 years|
|Young Fellow||25-30 years|
|Cluster Level Resource Persons||Not exceeding 40 years|
Steps to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official web portal and Click on the link or copy paste it in new window/tab – http://career.nirdpr.in/
- Click on the desired link to “Register & Apply”
- Read the instructions and then click on the Continue button
- Complete the application form by filling all the details like email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
|Notification release date||July 27, 2020|
|Last date to apply||August 10, 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||August 10, 2020|
For more information, candidates are advised to read the official notification.