NTPC Engineer Posts Recruitment 2020 & How to apply online. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, NTPC has invited applications from candidates for the post of Engineers. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the official site of NTPC at ntpccareers.net. The last date to apply for the post is till August 26, 2019. A total of 203 posts of Engineers will be filled up through this recruitment drive.
Candidates who want to apply for the post should have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in Executive and/ or Supervisory cadre in the relevant area. Read below to check for more information on important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria and more.
Electrical: 75 Posts
Mechanical: 76 Posts
Electronics: 26 Posts
Instrumentation: 26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Engineer Posts Recruitment 2020:
A. Educational Qualification
Candidates should have an engineering degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60 per cent marks from recognized University/Institute. The discipline-wise educational qualification is available in the Official Notification given here.
B. Age Limit
Candidates should be below 30 years of age to apply for the post.
Application Fees for NTPC Engineers posts:
Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category candidates are exempted from the fees. Candidates can check for more related details from the official site of NTPC
How to Apply for NTPC Engineers posts Recruitment:
- Candidates visit the official site of NTPC at ntpccareers.net.
- Candidates make the payment through the payment link available.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and challan/pay-in-slip during the online application.
- All the attachments should be done in JPG/JPEG format of 500 KB each.
- Fill in the application form and download the registration slip after submitting the application form.
- The registration slip will be generated by the system with the unique registration number
Important Dates for NTPC Engineers posts:
Opening date of application: August 6, 2019
Closing date of application: August 26, 2019