Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a new scheme “NTR Vidyonnati” for providing Professional Guidance for Civil Services Examinations for for SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) students in the State of Andhra Pradesh by sponsoring selected SC & ST Students to the reputed institutes vide G.O.Ms.No.2 SW(Edn.1)Dept., 17-1-2015 & G.O.Ms.No.10 TW(Edn) Dept., 3-2-2015.
Civil Services Free Coaching Entrance Exam: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare, Tribal Welfare and Minority Welfare Departments Government Of Andhra Pradesh has given NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018 notification and Applications are invited from the eligible for SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) for appearing for Entrance Test under NTR Vidyonnathi scheme, conducted by JNTU Kakinada. The selected candidates will be sponsored to Reputed Institutes in the Country for providing professional guidance for Civil Services Examination to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 37 years on the 1st of August, 2018. In case of disabled candidates (VH/HH/OH), upper age limit is 42 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed any Degree course.
Income ceiling: Annual family income shall not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs.
Application End Date: 10-06-2018
No.of Seats for AP Civil Services Free Coaching:
Number of seats available for the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Free Coaching Programme: SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) students of AP State will be selected through Screening Test and will be sponsored to the reputed institutes which are functioning in AP/ Hyderabad. Below mentioned seats will be distributed among all subgroups of STs as per their population, so as to ensure equity among sub groups.
7. EBC (Other than Kaapu and Brahmans)-750
Instructions to fill the Application:
1. Eligibility to apply may be ensured before filling the Application
2. The soft copies of Photo (<30KB) , signature (<15KB) and certificates (Caste, Income, Physically challenged, SSC, Degree,Residential, Aadhar certificates) to be uploaded may be made ready in soft copy .jpg format before filling the applications
3. Please note the Application Number (in the first page) and Registration (in Print Page) for future correspondence with Convener and Co-Convener
4. Any corrections in the filled in application may be made before 14th August, 2016.
5. If the certificates are not uploaded due to any reason, then photo copies of the certificates with printed application may be sent to the Convener to the following address
Dr. S.Srinivas Kumar
Convener- Entrance test for NTR Vidyonnathi Schem
JNT University, Kakinada
Kakinada – 533 003
Land Line Number : 0884-2300992 (9.00 A.M. to 6 P.M) during working days
6. Any queries may be posted to the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hall tickets from: 10-06-2018
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into www.ntrvidyonnathi.org
An entrance examination will be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada to select the students.
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:
The entrance exam will be objective type (one paper only) with 150 questions for 150 marks. Time duration is 150 minutes. answers shall be marked on OMR sheet (with ball point pen (blue or black), Pencil shall not be used. Questions will be both in English & Telugu.
The syllabus will be the same as the syllabus for UPSC Preliminary examination, which is as follows:
1. Current events of National and International importance.
2. History of Indian and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography, Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.,
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
6. General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio- diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
7. General Science
9. Interpersonal skills including communication skills,
10. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
11. Decision making and problem solving
12. General Mental ability
13. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc., (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., Class X level)
(i) The entrance exam will be conducted only at five places viz, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupathi and Hyderabad.
(ii) Candidates have to give their order of preference for the Centres in the application form. However, candidates may note that they may be allotted to any one of the centres mentioned above depending on the number of candidates opting for the centre.
Entrance Exam: 25, 26-06-2018
HALL TICKETS TO BE DOWNLOADED:
Hall tickets can be downloaded by the students one week before the entrance exam from the Website: www.ntrvidyonnathi.org
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THE COACHING PROGRAMME:
(i) 250 Scheduled Caste students and 100 Scheduled Tribe students will be selected through Entrance Exam in the State and will be sponsored to the Reputed Institutes in the Country.
(ii) The 250 seats available for SCs and 100 Seats available for STs will be distributed among all 13 Districts among all sub-groups of SCs and STs as per their population, so as to ensure equity among sub groups in accordance with the objective of SCSP and TSP Act.2013, as far as possible.
ALLOTMENT OF STUDENTS TO SELECTED INSTITUTES:
The students who are selected through entrance exam can be given the option for selecting the empanelled institution of their choice, for admission through counseling, subject to ceiling of seats that will be prescribed institution wise by the Committee.
1. Commencement of application submission : 24-05-2018.
2. Last date for submission of online application : 02-06-2018.
3. Download of Hall tickets from website : 02-06-2018 to 25-06-2018
4. Date of Entrance Examination: 25, 26-06-2018
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Previous Official website http://ntrvidyonnathi.org/ is not working. When we open the website, an error message has been shown on the browser like ” Not Found HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.” https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
Web note: Applicants who have registered prior to June 3rd, 2018 and find any discrepancies in their selected Institution preference order are requested to take a reprint of the receipt using ‘Reprint Application Form Receipt’ option available in the website and recheck their preference order. If the order is still not matching, request you to correct your already submitted application using ‘Corrections in Online Application’ option available in the website.
So, candidates may apply through online mode from 25-05 2018 at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/