AP Civils Free Coaching entrance exam Results and merit list would be released on its official web portal. AP Civil Services Free Coaching notification released under the AP Vidyonnathi Scheme.
AP Civil Services Free Coaching entrance exam details are available on apcivilscoaching.ap.gov.in OR apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in.
AP Civil Services Free Coaching admissions through NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme entrance exam for SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC (Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) Students. Free coaching to be given by Reputed Institutes for UPSC CSAT 2020 Examination or professional guidance to be provided for UPSC Prelims-cum-Mains under AP Vidyonnathi Scheme – UPSC Civil Service Exam Free coaching.
Andhra Pradesh SW, TW and MW Departments, Govt Of AP is going to release the AP Vidyonnathi Scheme – AP Civil Services Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2020 notification and Applications would be invited from the eligible for SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) Students for appearing for Entrance Test under NTR Vidyonnathi scheme, conducted by JNTU Kakinada.
The selected candidates will be sponsored to Reputed Institutes in the Country for providing professional guidance for Civil Services Examination to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a new scheme “AP Vidyonnati” for providing Professional Guidance (9 Months) for Civil Services Examinations for the Candidates of Social Welfare, Tribal Welfare, B.C. Welfare, Minorities Welfare, Kapu Corporation, Brahmin Corporation and EBC Corporation.
AP Vidyonnathi Scheme Entrance Exam for SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) Students,” notification has been released by AP Social Welfare Department. Online applications are inviting the from the eligible above mentioned students for appearing the Screening Test for giving Civils Free Coaching by Reputed Institutes.
Working under the administrative control of the Social Welfare Department, the AP Study Circle provides exclusive coaching to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman and EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) candidates for Civil Services examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
The A.P. Study Circle conducts coaching programmes for Civil Services in three stages. These include:
- a. Civil services prelims;
- b. Civil services mains;
- c. Civil services viva (personality test)
So, “Online Applications are invited from the eligible SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC (Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) Candidates of AP State for Screening Test to select the candidates for professional guidance for UPSC Civil Service Examination 2018 for Prelims -cum -Mains. The selected candidates will be sponsored to reputed private institutes offering coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examinations.”
Eligibility: Any Degree.
Age: 21 to 32 years as on 01.08.2018.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through online mode.
08842356355 for any help/queries or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Available hours : 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
No.of Seats for AP Civil Services Free Coaching:
Number of seats available for the NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Free Coaching Programme: SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) students of AP State will be selected through Screening Test and will be sponsored to the reputed institutes which are functioning in AP/ Hyderabad. Below mentioned seats will be distributed among all subgroups of STs as per their population, so as to ensure equity among sub groups.
7. EBC (Other than Kaapu and Brahmans)-750
TOTAL No.of Seats: 3850
AP Civils Free Coaching details:
- Notification Name: AP Civil Services Free Coaching Entrance Exam under AP Vidyonnatii Scheme.
- Department name: AP Social Welfare Department
- No.of Seats: [1. SC-700; 2. ST-300; 3. BC-1000; 4. Kaapu-750; 5. Minority:300; 6. Brahman-50; 7. EBC (Other than Kaapu and Brahmans)-750]
- Coaching purpose: Providing professional guidance for Civil Services Exam to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed any Degree course.
- Income ceiling: Annual family income shall not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs.
1. The applicant should belong to SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) communities
2. The annual family income shall not exceed Rs. 6.00 lakhs
3. Age: Eligibility for examination shall be as per UPSC Prelims Notification guidelines.
4. The applicant should not have availed himself or herself of any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
5. Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed any Degree course and candidates appearing final year of Degree course are also eligible subject to production of valid pass marks memo at the time of counselling.
Already Availed candidates not eligible:
SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC(Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) Candidates who have already availed coaching for Civil Services under AP Vidyonnathi Scheme or taken the coaching at any private Study Circles with financial assistance from the Govt. are
not eligible to apply.
No.of seats under Vidyonnathi Scheme
300 seats for STs
700 seats for SCs
YSR Study circle name changed as NTR Vidyonnathi
Civils Free Coaching/ Professional guidance:
AP Vidyonnati Civil Services Free Coaching for SCs, STs, Minority Students, Kaapu and BCs, Vidyonnati Scheme entrance exam, Features, Selection process and Guidelines of AP Vidyonnati Scheme – Vidyonnati
Allotment of students to Selected institute:
The students who are selected through Screening Test can give option for selecting the empanelled institution of their choice, for admission through counseling, subject to ceiling of seats that will be prescribed institution wise by the committee.
AP Civil Services Free Coaching entrance exam:
a. An entrance examination will be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada to select the students.
b. Questions will be both in English & Telugu.
Syllabus for AP Civil Services Free Coaching entrance exam:
The syllabus will be the same as the syllabus for UPSC Preliminary examination, which is as follows:
1. Current events of National and International importance.
2. History of Indian and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography, Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj,
Public Policy, Rights issues etc.,
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
6. General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio- diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
7. General Science
9. Interpersonal skills including communication skills,
10. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
11. Decision making and problem solving
12. General Mental ability
13. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc., (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., Class X level)
Hall tickets to be downloaded:
Hall Tickets can be downloaded by the students one week before the Screening Test from the website.
Entrance exam date:
Admission is through entrance examination as per the General Studies syllabus of the Civil Services Prelims Exam which will be in English medium only. The date of Entrance test will be announced soon and venue of the entrance test will be mentioned in the hall ticket which will be uploaded in the website one week before the entrance test. Entrance Test will be conducted through online mode by APOnline at notified centers.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into www.kapucorp.ap.gov.in. Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in .jpg format of max 30 KB size each) of the self-attested copy of the following documents:
I. Income certificate.
II. Aadhar cards of the applicant.
III. Integrated Certificate including Community , Nativity , Residence and Date of birth issued by Competent authority is only valid.
IV. Date of birth proof (SSC certificate). V. Graduate degree mark sheet.
VI. Passbook details of savings bank Account in any nationalized Bank ( account must be in the name of applicant).
VII. Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 KB size. VIII. Disability certificate ( as applicable ) .
Candidates who are willing to submit AP Civils Free Coaching Entrance Exam application forms to the Selection Committee through Online mode they can log in into website and Send your form. Step by Step Process to Apply Online:
- Candidates must visit to Official website
- Click on “Vidyonnati Scheme” link.
- Then, you will redirect to Application Form Page.
- Fill the empty blanks with the Proper details.
- And Upload all required documents.
- Then, Next Submit your Form to the Board. Download your application Number for further Reference
1. Commencement of application submission :
2. Last date for submission of online application :
3. Download of Hall tickets from website :
4. Date of Entrance Examination: to be announced: Online application submission for AP Vidyonnathi Scheme enabled.
THE FOLLOWING ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES ARE REQUIRED FOR COUNSELLING:
- Aadhaar Card.
- Income Certificate / Ration Card.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificates (4th Standard to Degree).
- Graduate Degree Marks Memos along with Provisional Certificate/ Original Degree.
- Savings Bank Account Pass Book.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/CBSE/ICSE).
- Disabled Certificate for Disabled candidates.
AP Vidyonnathi Scheme Website: Vidyonnati
So, candidates may apply through online mode at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ OR https://apgpcet.apcfss.in/Vidyonnathi/ (link is working..). AP Civil Services Free Coaching entrance exam under Vidyonnathi Scheme notification file also to be available on above mentioned web portals. Registrations for Vidyonnati coaching programme are open