Odisha Degree Higher Education has released the Odisha Degree Admission 2022 or Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 notification on its official website, dhe.odisha.gov.in. Students who are eligible can check details and submit the online Common Application Form (CAF) on SAMS web portal.
DHE Odisha has also released the SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission schedule along with notification. To participate in the degree admission process, students have to submit the online application at SAMS degree admission web portal, samsodisha.gov.in. Candidates can check the entire schedule at the official website, dhe.odisha.gov.in.
SAMS Degree Admission portal has been launched for e-Admission into UG 1st Year Courses in Degree Colleges for the Academic year 2022-23
|Name of the admission||Odisha Degree Admission 2022|
|Title||Apply for the Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022|
|Subject||Odisha DHE has released the Odisha Degree Admission Schedule 2022 on its website|
|Admission web portal||samsodisha.gov.in|
|Degree admission portal||Degree Admission Web Portal|
- As per the notice, the application process will begin on August 11.
- The last to apply online is August 25 till 11 am onwards.
- The first selection merit list will be released on August 31 at 11 am.
- The window for admission and online data updation of admitted students in first selection will be available between September 2 to 5 upto 5 pm.
- The second merit list will be released on September 11.
- Students eligible as per the second list have to deposit the fees at the SAMS portal from September 12 to 14.
- For filling up of the vacant seats after the two merit lists, guidelines will be issued later by the higher education department.
- In case the seats remain vacant after two merit lists, another list will be released on September 16 at 2 pm.
- The document verification of finally selected students will be conducted between September 24 to 26.
The Higher Department of Education, DHE, Odisha released the SAMS Odisha degree Admission forms on August 11, 2022. The DHE will close the the SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022 form on September 1, 2022 on the official website, samsodisha.gov.in.
How to apply for SAMS Odisha Plus 3 Admission 2022?
- Visit the official website of DHE Odisha, https://dhe.odisha.gov.in/.
- Once you reach the official website, click on the SAMS website on the home page.
- After clicking on that link, a new website will be opened in the name of Student Academic Support System, samsodisha.gov.in.
- Now, click on on Degree +3 link under Higher Education section.
- After clicking on that, Higher Education Degree Colleges Admission web portal will be appeared.
- Now, Click on student login on the home page.
- Then, a new login web page will be appeared. Fill in the details in the required details and click on sign in button.
- After clicking on that button, an application form will be opened. Click on the Submit button and download the form.
- Keep a copy with you for future reference.