Nizamabad District Officer Server and Officer Subordinate Posts recruitment 2021: District and Sessions Court, Nizamabad has issued Officer Server and Officer Subordinate Posts Recruitment Notification 2021 on 7th August, 2021.
Nizamabad District and Session Court invites applications in the prescribed format from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of above said pots by direct recruitment in the State.
- Process Server: 10 Posts.
- Officer Subordinate: 24 Posts
Total No.of Posts: 34.
- The candidates must have passed 8th Class Examination and able to read English, Urdu/ Hindi and Telugu for Process Server posts.
- The candidates must have passed 7th Class Examination and able to read English, Urdu/Hindi and Telugu for Officer Subordinate posts.
- Those who possess professional skills such as Driving, Electrical, Carpentry, Plumbing, Cooking and Dhobi work will be given preference. (Necessary certificates if any shall be enclosed to the application).
The Candidates should have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed (34) years of age as on 01.07.2021. The Relaxation of maximum age limit respect of B.Cs, SCs, STs is 5 years. The relaxation of maximum age limit in respect of candidates of Physically Handicapped is 10 years and the Ex-Servicemen are allowed to deduct from their age a period of three years in addition to the length of service rendered by them in the Armed Forces as per Rule. 12(1) (c)(i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules,1996.
The candidates who are applying for the post of Process Server have to enclose a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Nizamabad in favour of the Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Nizamabad should be submitted to the Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Nizamabad.
The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate application for each post. The candidates belonging to Schedule Caste Schedule Tribe. Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of Fee of Rs.200/-.
- A simple written test in English of the standard consistent with the minimum General Educational qualification prescribed will be held for 80 Marks and oral interview for 20 marks for the post of Process Servers.
- Only Oral Interview will be conducted for the post of Office Subordinate.
- Interview letters will be. sent to 10 Candidates only for each post in order of marks secured in the written test from the top, for all categories according to rank of reservation.
- For each post (3) names will be sent to the Honourable High Court, which will select one candidate from the merit list for each post,
- No person shall be eligible for appointment to the service by direct recruitment unless he/she satisfies the following:
a) That he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for the service.
b) That his/her character and antecedents are such as would not disqualify for the service.
Document Copies to be Enclosed:
(i) Certificates of Academic such as marks lists, Pass Certificates, Provisional Certificate and other Testimonials etc.
(ii) Date of Birth Certificate,
(iii) Community (Caste) Certificate declaring that the candidate belongs to SC/ST/BC category issued by the competent authority.
(iv) Employment Registration Card,
(v) Certificate in respect of Local/Non-Local candidature in terms of Presidential Order, 1975 i.e. Study Certificate for four consecutive academic years from classes IV to VII are to be enclosed (or) in case if, they have not studied in any institution in the District during the said period of four years, Residence certificate from the concerned Tahasildar for four year, preceding the year for the qualifying examination in Annexure-I in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, GA, (SPF- A). If the certificate in proof of Local/Non Local candidature is not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be summarily rejected,
(vi) In case of physically handicapped candidates the certificates issued by the Medicals Board clearly specifying the nature of disability and percentage of disability should be enclosed.
(vii) One recent passport size photograph duly signed by the Gazetted Officer to be affixed in the space provided in the application form and two passport size photographs duly signed by the Gazetted Officer to be affixed in the space provided in the Hall Tickets Original and Duplicate,
(viii) A self addressed cover (duly stamped for registered post with acknowledgement).
How to Apply: Nizamabad District Officer Server and Officer Subordinate Posts, The applications shall be in the prescribed proforma and shall be addressed to THE PRL. DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE, NIZAMADAD. The applications shall be sent by Post/Registered Post/ Courier etc. No application will be received directly and postal cover should be superscripted with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROCESS SERVER / OFFICE SUBORDINATE”.
Last date for submission of applications: 08-09-2021
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.