Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, OJEE Counselling 2022 has begun for M.Tech, MBA, MCA, Lateral Entry, M.Arch and other courses. The registration or choice filling process would continue till October 16, 2022. However, the schedule for OJEE 2022 B.Tech counselling is yet to be announced by the Skill Development and Technical Education Department, Odisha. Students seeking admission through OJEE ranks can check for more updates on ojee.nic.in.
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) has announced a tentative schedule of counselling for B Tech, B Arch, B Plan, BCAT and Integrated M Sc courses. Candidate registration and choice filling will start from as per the below said.
The next process is to go for a choice lock facility, last date for the registration process and choice lock facility will be completed as per the counselling schedule.
The mock result would be released on September 15, and candidates must lock or freeze their choices by October 14. The first allotment list would release on September 16. Students must go through OJEE Counselling 2022 registration link shared below to complete the application process further.
OJEE Rank holders of lateral entry and masters courses are eligible for admission in respective courses, provided they fulfil all the requisite eligibility criteria. All candidates who are willing to participate in the admission process have to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.450/-. Candidates must go through OJEE Counselling 2022 registration process as shared below.
- The round 1 seat allotment list of B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Plan and integrated master courses would be released on November 9, 2022.
- Students who have registered for OJEE 2022 counselling can get more updates on the official website, ojee.nic.in.
- The fee structure would be published on the OJEE website during counselling after approval by the Government of Odisha.
- Candidates can refer to the exact number of seats and branches notified on the official website.
- The counselling authority would declare institution or college level admission details in due course.
- Keep a thorough check on the official website to get more updates on revised OJEE Counselling 2022 dates.
|Name of the counselling||OJEE Web Counselling 2022|
|Title||Apply for OJEE Admission Counselling 2022|
|Subject||Odisha released OJEE Web Counselling 2022 notification|
|Registration starts from||September 12, 2022 for B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Plan, B. CAT and Integrated M.Sc.|
|Registration starts from||September 12, 2022 for MBA, MCA, M. Tech, M. Arch and M. Plan|
How to register for OJEE Counselling 2022?
- Candidates must first visit the official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, ojee.nic.in.
- Go to the ‘Counselling Registration’ link available on the homepage.
- Enter required credentials to complete the registration process and deposit the application fee online.
- Complete the choices filling process and click on submit tab.
- Also, take a print of the submitted registration form for any future reference during OJEE Counselling 2022.
Currently, the direct links show the error, “HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.” Students are advised to go through the tentative counselling schedule and prepare themselves accordingly for OJEE Counselling 2022.