Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, ONGC invited candidates to fill up Non-Executive posts in Gujarat State. candidates who are willing to take up this job position can apply for the post through the official site of ONGC at ongcindia.com. A total of 737 Non-Executive posts will be filled up. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released ONGC Non Executive Posts Admit Card -2020. Candidates who will appear for the interview can download the admit card from the official site of ONGC at ongcindia.com. The CBT will be conducted on June 10, -2020.
Candidates who have appeared for the written exam and have qualified it are eligible to appear for the interview. The interview date is still not finalised, but the organisation may conduct the interview on the tentative date. To download the admit card, candidates can check these simple steps to download the admit card easily.
- How to download the ONGC Admit Cards -2020:
- Visit the official site of ONGC at ongcindia.com.
- Click on latest updates link.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Candidates can login to the account to get the admit card.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
This recruitment drive will fill up 737 posts of Assistant Technician,Technical Assistant, Pharmacist & Other vacancies (For Non-Executives). Candidates can check for more related information from the official site of ONGC
ONGC – Non-Executive posts for Western sector, Gujarat State & Jodhpur, Rajasthan State
Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT)- Online Exam
Download the Admit Card for Computer Based Test for Non-Executive post of Western Sector Gujarat & Rajasthan State