OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test, Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad has issued the Bachelor of Education (Distance Mode) Entrance Test Notification 2020 for admission in to B.Ed(Distance Mode) for this academic year 2020-2020.
The University would invite the applications through proper channels from the eligible in-service teachers for the Entrance test and admission into B.Ed course through Distance Education Centre of Osmania University.
Teachers with a Bachelor’s Degree serving in a recognized school located in OU local area and having at least two years experience of in-school teaching are eligible to apply.
The candidates seeking admission into B.Ed. (Distance Mode) has to satisfy the following conditions:
As per the NCTE, New Delhi guidelines, Candidates who fulfill the following three conditions are eligible for 2 year B. Ed Course (Distance Mode) Programme
i) Trained in-service Teacher: Trained in-service Teachers working GOvt. Recognized schools in Telangana State
ii) Face to face mode Teacher Training Course Qualified Teacher: Candidates who have completed an NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme such as TTC/D. Ed or any other course through face to face mode
iii) Bachelor’s Degree Qualified Teacher: Passed in Bachelor’s Degree i.e., BA/BCom/BSc or any other Graduate Course securing 50% aggregate marks.
However, for candidates belonging to the reserved category i.e., SC/ST.BC and other reserved categories who have secured 40% Marks in the qualifying examination are eligible
1. Mathematics: Candidate with B.A./B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject.
2. Physical Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied materials sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at Intermediate level as group subject.
3. Biological Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject?
4. Social Studies: All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. and B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
5. English: Candidates with B.A English as special Subjects or M.A. English
Scheme of B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Entrance Test:
OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2020: The common entrance test will be of objective type with 100 multiple choice questions and of 2 hours duration.
Part – A: General English: 20 marks
Part – B : General Knowledge and Knowledge in Contemporary Educational Issues: : 20 marks
Part – C : Mental Ability, Logical Analytical Reasoning,Abstract Reasoning: : 20 marks
Part – D :Teaching Aptitude : : 20 marks
Total Marks: 100 Marks (100 questions)
Fee Details for Course:
B.Ed.(Distance Mode) the course fee is Rs. 20,000/- for all the candidates including BC/SC/ST Candidates. (Note: Above mentioned fee may change for this academic year…)
B. Ed (Distance Mode) Programme Study Centers :
The Medium of Instruction for B.Ed. (Distance Mode) The course is English only. It is a part-time two-year programme with contact classes during vacations being offered at the following study centers under Osmania University :
1) Malla Reddy College of Education, Suraram ‘X’ Roads, Quthbullapur (M), Ranga Reddy Dist.
2) N.S.R. College of Education, V.V. Campus, Jambagh, Koti, Hyderabad.
3) Islamia College of Education, Mustabad Road, Siddipet, Dist. Medak.
4) Gokul College of Education, Gokul Nagar, Nalgonda.
5) Govt. College of Teacher Education, Mahabubnagar.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply through online mode only at oucde.net
Application Fee: 500/-
Dates to remember:
Dates are not announced but the process is going on to release the OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 Notification.
Last date for submitting the application: 15-02-2020
with a late fee of Rs.200/-: 20-02-2020
and The tentative date of entrance test: This year, No Entrance Test for 2 Year B.Ed Admissions
Certificates to be submitted at the time of Admission:
Candidates called for admission must present in person and submit all the ORIGINAL certificates listed below, along with two sets of xerox copies.
1. B.Ed.(Distance Mode) Entrance Hall Ticket.
2. B.Ed.(Distance Mode) Entrance Rank Card.
3. Degree certificate (or Provisional Certificate if Degree Certificate is not yet issued as per rules) of the qualifying examination.
4. Memorandum of Marks (Part-I and Part-II) of the qualifying degree examination.
5. Two years experience certificate (as per Para-IV and No-objection Certificate from the employer.
6. Proof of Local / Non-Local candidates, according to rules in force. Those who have studied Intermediate and Degree courses as regular students need to submit only the bonafide certificates from colleges. In case, there is a break in the four consecutive years preceding the qualifying examination, the candidates must submit a bonafide certificate of 9th and 10th class. Non-local candidates should submit.
i) a residence certificate for 10 years of either of the parents from M.R.O. or ii) employee certificate from the employer in terms of clause II b,c,d, or e of Annexure – I.
7. Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate for S.C/S.T./B.C., candidates as per G.O.M.S. No. 58 Social Welfare (J) Department dated 12-5-1997.
8. Required course fee plus the counseling fee.
9. Copies of certificates of PH/NCC/CAP/Sports categories(if applicable).
1. Admission Procedure: The admissions shall be made in the order of merit on the basis of the rank obtained in the B.Ed. (Distance Mode) Entrance Test.
2. Candidates called for centralized admission will have to appear for the same at their own expense.
3. The eligibility of the candidates is not verified/decided at the time of application and during the entrance test. The verification will be done only during the admissions. Hence, candidates are advised to ensure that they are eligible for the B.Ed. (DM) course before applying.
4. Notwithstanding anything contained in this brochure, the rules and regulations that are in force in the University on the date of admission will be final.
5. Filled in applications should reach the Director, Directorate of Admissions, O.U. on or before the last date. The Directorate will not take any responsibility in case of postal delay.
6. Submit the filled-in application along with the ICR sheet and Demand Draft with a specified amount towards registration fee and necessary certificates as mentioned in the application form to the following office.
7. The exact venue and time of entrance test along with Hall ticket information will be made available on the OU website: www.osmania.ac.in/admission one week before the entrance test.
OU In-service B.Ed Admissions 2020, OU CDE B.Ed(DM) Entrance Test 2020, OU Distance B.Ed Admissions 2020 Notification, OU Distance BEd Entrance Test 2020, Distance B.Ed Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Fee Details, Last date for applying, Entrance Exam date, Hall Tickets, Results, and Counseling dates and more details at oucde.ac.in or http://oucde.net/, OU B.Ed (Distance Mode) Entrance Test 2020 Notification