AP Health Card downloading facility is available on AP EHS official website. AP Employees, Pensioners who have registered may download their Permanent AP Health Cards by login credentials.
AP Teachers, Pensioners, Aided Teachers and all Govt Employees may use Health Card for Cashless Treatment in the listed hospitals under AP Employees Health Scheme (AP EHS). Download AP Health Card from Employee, Pensioner EHS Web Portal @ www.ehf.ap.gov.in
We have known that, Employees Health Scheme is intended to provide cashless treatment to all the State Government employees including the State Government pensioners, along with their dependent family members through a network of empanelled hospitals of Aarogyasri Health Care Trust.
AP Health Card
|Health Card||AP Health Card|
|AP Employee Health Card||Employee EHS Health Card|
|AP Pensioner Health Card||Pensioner EHS Health Card|
|Employee Enrollment Status||Check Your Status|
|Mee Seva Health Card Application Form||Health Card Application|
|Health Card Status||Check Health Card Status|
|Search Employee Enrollment Status||Check Enrollment Status|
Download Permanent AP Health Card: Health Card Scheme has been Launched by AP State Government. AP Employees who had already applied for health cards, now they can download them at EHF Web Portal.
Who had not applied their details yet at EHS Web Site, no need to submit their details. Their details already submitted by concerned DDOs. So, no necessary to upload their details.
Now, Employees should have their user id (that mean employee STO ID) and pass word for downloading the their health cards. If you forgot it, no need to worry.
You can go to the “forgot pass word” section. In this section you will receive a new pass word and use it for login at website.
Andhra Pradesh EHF Website is providing facility to employees/pensioners for downloading the AP State Permanent Health Cards and now downloading process is available for all AP Employees and Pensioners.
All the employees are requested to take Print out and take treatment. We have already provided procedure for how to download the permanent health cards in previous post.
So, you can follow that procedure for downloading the health cards. Here, useful links are provided here and use these for know about this EHS Scheme and more
Steps to Download AP Health Card
- First visit the official website AP Aarogyasri Health Care Trust : http://www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the EHS in the menu section
- Then, A new EHS Web page will appear on the display screen
- In this page find the sign in option at top right corner of web page and click on it.
- A drop down section will appear.
- In this, an employee can find employee and click on it and a pensioner can find pensioner and click on it.
- Then a separate login web page will appear.
- In this login page, if you are an employee select employee and if you are a pensioner select pensioner from drop down section.
- Now, enter username and pass word in required fields and login button.
- Your Health Card Details web page will open.
- In this page, click on download Health Card at left side of web page
- Then, “Your application has to be approved for downloading health card. Click Here to download health card” message will appear on this page.
- Now click on the click here button
- Then, List of Health Cards will appear on this page.
- Download Health card and take its print out for future use.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details