PGCIL Executive Trainee Posts Recruitment: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainees, Jr Technician Trainees, Assistant Gr-IV. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-08-2016 to 31-08-2016. application form, last date for applying, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and more details are given below
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 62
Name of the Posts: Executive Trainee
1. Diploma Trainees(Electrical): 40 Posts
2. Diploma Trainees(Telecom): 02 Posts
3. Jr Technician Traninees: 10 Posts
4. Assistant Gr-IV: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 28 years as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Diploma Trainees(Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for UR and pass marks for SC
Diploma Trainees(Telecom): Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for UR & OBC(NCL)
Jr Technician Trainees: ITI pass in Electrician Trade from a recognized Technical Board/ Institute
Assistant Gr-IV: B.Com with 1st Division for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC/PwD(HH-PD) candidates from a recognized University. Additional qualification of M.Com shall be desirable.
Experience: Candidate should have One(1) year post qualification experience in Finance and Accounts function of an organization of repute; should have experience in processing payment and maintenance of Accounts of the organization; should have worked on Computers and familiar with various software used in finance and accounting function.
Selection Process: PGCIL Executive Trainee Posts Recruitment
Candidates will be selected based on Written test and Trade Test.
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Written Test
2. Diploma Trainee (Telecom) Written Test
3. Jr. Technician Trainee(Electrical) Written Test & Trade Test
4. Assistant Gr.IV(Finance) Written Test & Computer Skill Test
A. For the Post of
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
2. Diploma Trainee (Telecom)
Rs. 360/-[Rs.300 + (Rs. 60 Bank Charges)]
B. For the Post of
3. Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical)
4. Assistant Gr.IV(Finance)
Rs. 260/-[Rs.200 + (Rs. 60 Bank Charges)]
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 10-08-2016 to 31-08-2016.
1. Online Registration Start Date 10.08.2016 (10.00 Hrs)
2. Start Date of depositing Fee through SBI challan 12.08.2016
3. Online Registration Closing Date 31.08.2016 (23.59 Hrs)
4. Last Date of remittance of applications process charges/ Fee in Bank through Challan (for already registered candidates only) 02.09.2016 (17.00 Hrs)
5. Cutt-Off Date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit 31.08.2016
6. Availability of Admit cards on the website Will be notified subsequently.
7. Date of Written Test Will is notified subsequently.
PGCIL Diploma Trainees,Jr Technician Traninees, Assistant Gr-IV Recruitment 2016 and more details like reservation of posts, relaxation in marks and other information at www.powergridindia.com