PJTSAU Agriculture B.Sc(Hons) Community/Home Science Course Admissions 2019, Agriculture Degree admissions without EAMCET, Agriculture B.Sc online application form, last date to apply Online for Agriculture B.Sc Course, List of documents for certificates verification for Agriculture B.Sc admissions, Selection process, Registration fee and how to apply details given here.
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University(PJTSAU), Administrative Office has given the Agriculture B.Sc(Hons) Community/Home Science Course Admission notification on 10-06-2019 and applications will be invited for admissions into the following degree courses of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Telangana State for the academic year 2019-2020.
Last Date for Agriculture B.Sc Online Application: 4th July, 2019
B.Sc. (Hons) Home/Community Science (for Girls only)
No. of seats: 47
Qualification for Agriculture B.Sc: A pass in two year Intermediate examination (10+2) with BiPC/MPC/MBiPC subjects. Candidates passed in a three year Diploma course in Home /Community Science can also apply for admission into B.Sc. (Hons) Home /Community Science course under 10% supernumerary seats
Age Limit for Agriculture B.Sc:
The candidates for admission to the B.Sc.(Hons.) Home/Community Science course shall be required to have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates, 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
Selection Process for Agriculture B.Sc: Criteria for selection: The candidates shall be selected based on merit in optional subjects of the two year Intermediate or its equivalent Examination as per the rule of reservation. In case of other equivalent examinations passed by the candidates, the weightage of marks obtained in optional subjects shall be reckoned on par with those of the two year Intermediate examination.
In case of a tie in aggregate marks in optional subjects obtained by two or more candidates, the marks secured in the Intermediate (10+2) shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given preference for the seat.
Registration Fee for Agriculture B.Sc:
Payment of application fee: For applicants belonging to OC and BC social status, the amount is Rs. 1,800/- (Application Fee + Online Processing Fee) and for applicants belonging to SC, ST social status and PH, the fee is Rs. 900/- (Application Fee + Online Processing Fee). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking/ Wallet option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
How to apply for Agriculture B.Sc:
The last date for Online submission of duly filled in application for the above courses is 04-07-2019. A computer generated hard copy of the online application should be downloaded and sent through Registered/Speed Post only so as to reach The Registrar, Administrative Office, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 on or before 04-07-2019 . The Prospectus and Instructions for the applicants are displayed on the University website www.pjtsau.ac.in
- The applicant should read the prospectus and instructions very carefully before proceeding to apply online.
- The applicant should keep scanned copies of all documents ready before proceeding to apply online.
Original certificates to be produced at the time of Counseling:
List of original documents and photographs to be produced at the time of counseling are as under:
a. Bonafide / Study Certificates in original related to Class VI to XII.
b. Marks Sheet/ Grade reports in original related to Class VI to XII or 3year diploma in Community/Home Science.
c. Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate, Bonafide/Conduct Certificate from the School last studied.
d. The Community Certificate in the case of candidates belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled
Castes and Scheduled Tribes as per the Central Govt. requirements and issued by the Competent
e. Medical Certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PC) candidates issued Medical officer of any
Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
f. The relevant certificates, in case of candidates seeking admission under CAP/NCC/Games & Sports quota.
g. In case, the Date of Birth is not mentioned in Class X Certificate, Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate. h. Residence Certificate, if necessary.
i. Form-I, if necessary.
j. Three recent and clear passport size colour photographs with name as uploaded on the application form.
k. Two conduct certificates one from the College or School where the candidate last studied and the other from an Gazetted officer of the State Government or any other respectable person.
l. An Income Certificate of father/mother to be signed by any officer not below the rank of the
Tahsildar of the Revenue Department of the Mandal concerned.
- Instructions to Candidates:
- The guidelines issued by the Government of Telangana from time to time shall be followed.
- The certificates of the candidates under special categories (PH, CAP, NCC & SPORTS) shall be verified by the authorities concerned.
- The Counselling under special categories (PH, CAP, NCC & SPORTS) will be held in the presence of authorities concerned.
- Fees once paid to the University shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- If a candidate cancels his/her admission, he/she must pay the prescribed cancellation fee.
- Candidates called for counselling will have to attend at their own cost only. One of the Parents / Guardian of the candidate shall be allowed for counselling.
- The candidate who secures a seat, should submit the certificates in Original along with the prescribed fees at the time of counselling itself.
- The University does not guarantee any employment to the candidates.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of an online application and attending for counselling does not guarantee the allotment of seat.
- In case, the information furnished or the certificates uploaded by the candidates are found to be false, the University will take appropriate action against the individuals concerned and his/her application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are required to read the PROSPECTUS thoroughly before applying
Last date for submission of application form: 04-07-2019
a. Commencement of Online Registration: June 11, 2019
b. Last date to apply online: 304-07-2019
c. Last date to receive a computer-generated hard copy of the application on or before 04-07-2019
Telangana Agriculture University Website: www.pjtsau.edu.in (Live)
Applying link: http://pjtsau.fdstech.solutions/ (link)
Instructions to applicants for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science Course 2019-2020
Note: For more further details please refer or visit the Official Website: pjtsau.edu.in