PJTSAU Bi.P.C Stream Agriculture UG/ Combined Degree Admissions 2019 based on TS EAMCET 2019 Ranks. PJTSAU Bi.P.C Stream Agriculture UG/ #Combined Degree Admissions 2019 based on TS EAMCET 2019 Ranks/ PJTSAU Agriculture UG/Combined Degree Admissions 2019, B.P.C stream BSc, BTech, B.F.Sc.,BVSc Courses, Online application form, last date for the apply, selection procedure, how to apply, selection list and certificates verification details given here.
The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University will give the Bi.P.C. Stream U.G. Courses admission notification in June 2019 and Online Applications will be invited from eligible candidates for combined admissions into the U.G. degree courses of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), P.V. Narshimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University (PVNTSVU) and Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (SKLTSHU) for the academic year 2019-2020.
Application for admission into UG courses B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc. & B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture for the AY 2019-2020, Last Date: 27-07-2019
Degree Courses: TS EAMCET 2019 under Bi.P.C. stream (Common application)
Bi. P.C. Stream courses
a. B.V.Sc. & A.H.(5 years duration)
b. B.Sc. (Agriculture) (4 years duration)
c. B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture(4 years duration)
d. B.Tech. (Food Technology)(4 years duration)
e. B.F.Sc. (4 years duration)
Eligibility: A pass in two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, TS or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Board of Intermediate Education with the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences
For admission into B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, a candidate under general category must have passed in each of the subjects of English, Biology, Physics & Chemistry and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to the SC/ST, marks prescribed shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category ( i.e., 40% ).
Age Limit: The candidates for admission to these courses shall be required to have completed 17 years of age on 31st December, 2019 of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
Criteria for selection: 1. The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in the TS EAMCET 2019. The candidates will be selected based on merit, presidential order, region and social status. State-level rank only will be considered.
2. In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the AP EAMCET 2019, the marks secured in the optional subjects of the qualifying examination shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration.
Allotment of seats during the counseling process:
The allotment of seats will be done by open manual counselling. The dates and venue for the counselling will be notified later in newspapers/website. The candidates who submit an online application with all required valid enclosures and complete payment will be enrolled in the merit list, following certificates authentication/ verification, seat allotment will be done based on merit by manual counselling.
Hostel facility: Hostel facility shall be provided subject to the availability of accommodation.
Fee: The particulars of fees in respect of U.G. Programmes of three Universities are given hereunder for ready reference. The candidates who are granted admission shall pay the prescribed fees at the time of joining the college and hostel.
Original certificates to be produced at the time of counselling:
i) Pass Certificate-cum-Memorandum of Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination (Intermediate)
ii) Hall Ticket & Rank Card of TS EAMCET 2019
iii) SSC or equivalent examination Certificate
iv) The Community Certificate in the case of candidates belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, signed by the competent authority
v) Bonafide or Study certificates (VI class to Intermediate or its equivalent )
vi) Residence Certificate, if necessary
vii) Transfer Certificate from the College or School where the candidate last studied
Candidates called for counselling shall have to attend at their own cost. Only one of the Parents / Guardian of the candidate will be allowed for counselling along with the candidate.
The candidate who secures a seat should submit the above certificates in Original at the time of joining the college
NOTE: Candidates are required to read the Information Brochure thoroughly before filling in the application. For any other information, the candidates may contact University Officials
How to apply:
The last date for ONLINE submission of duly filled in the application above course uploaded with relevant documents in the website www.pjtsau.ac.in is 27-07-2019 (4.00 PM). A computer-generated hard copy of the online application should be downloaded and sent through Registered/Speed post only so as to reach The Registrar, Administrative Office, Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 on or before 27-07-2019. Candidates must read carefully the Information Brochure before applying. Candidates, who apply online only, will be called for counselling. The seats will be allotted during open manual counselling.
– The applicant should read the instructions very carefully before proceeding to apply online.
– The applicant should keep scanned copies of all documents ready before proceeding to apply online.
How to fill the online application form:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- Do not use the back button of the browser’s. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another.
- The applicants should note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility in toto before submitting the online application.
- Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicant should carefully read the prospectus before proceeding to apply ONLINE. You can either download a copy of the prospectus Click to download or read it online.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions Click to download and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form
- IMPORTANT DATES
- Commencement of Online Registration : see above(11:00 AM)
- Last date to apply online : see above(04:00 PM)
- The candidates for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture and B.F.Sc. courses shall be required to have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission (2019) with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates, 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
- The candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course shall be required to have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission (2019) with an upper age limit of 25 years for all the candidates, 30 years in respect of OBC, SC, ST and PH candidates.
- After successful submission of the data, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future correspondence.
- Request for change in any particulars once given in the application will not be entertained
- The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG format of and not exceed 50 KB file size.
- The applicant’s signature should be scanned in JPEG format of [3.5 cm x1.5 cm] and not exceed 1MB file size.
- The applicant’s signature should be scanned in JPEG/JPG/PNG format of [3.5 cm x1.5 cm] and not exceed 1 MB file size
- The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in JPEG/JPG/PNG format only.
- The size of the scanned documents to be uploaded should not exceed 1MB.
Documents to be scanned and uploaded
- Hall Ticket and Rank Card of EAMCET-2019 of Telangana State.
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or equivalent examination certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate or its equivalent).
- In case, an applicant belongs to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to 12th Class.
- Residential Certificate (Those applicants who are having a break in the years of study for reasons other than failure or those who passed the qualifying examination by private study have to submit this certificate issued by the Tahsildar. In case, the applicant has resided in more than one place, separate certificate from the Tahsildar, should be furnished for such places of residence).
- Agricultural Land Holding Certificate – FORM-I : It is a proforma indicating the patta numbers and extent of land owned by the applicant / parents duly certified by the Tahsildar with his office seal (or) the applicant has to upload attested photo copies of pattadar pass book as an evidence of the extent of land.
- Non-Municipal Area Certificate – FORM-II : It is a proforma to be certified by the Head Master of the School with his office seal that the applicant has studied for a minimum period of four years in schools/colleges located in Non-Municipal areas during the period of study from 1st class to 12th class / Intermediate.
- Form-I and Form-II need to be filled in with the signatures of concerned officials viz., Tahsildar and concerned Head of Institution, respectively, along with office seal. Otherwise, the claim of the applicant under this category will be summarily rejected.
- Payment of application fee: For applicants belonging to OC and BC social status, the amount is Rs. 1,325/- (Including Online Processing Fee) and for applicants belonging to SC, ST social status and PH, the fee is Rs. 725/- (Including Online Processing Fee). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master/Rupay Card)/NET Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- After successful submission and payment, the applicant will be able to download and print the application form.
- The applicant should enable “background graphics” in print option before taking a print of the uploaded application form.
- The seats will be allotted in ONLINE mode, hence the candidates need to attend for the original certificate verification for which the dates will be displayed on the University website on 01-08-2019. Hence the candidates are informed to visit website on the said date for detailed information.
- The applicant should bring the originals of the uploaded certificates to the Counselling Centre at the time of allotment of seat.
- The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat.
- If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded improper documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
NoTe: Students are advised to check the Official website regularly for the latest guidelines and updated information on notification, courses and application Process.
Last date for submission of online application form: 27-07-2019(4 PM)
Application for admission into UG courses B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag., B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc. & B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture for the AY 2019-19, Last Date: 27-07-2019