Posts Sanctioned for Telangana State Election Commission, G.O.Ms.No.45, Dated:19.12.2014.: Telangana State Government, Finance (HRM-II) Department, PR&RD Department – Sanction of posts for establishment of Telangana State Election Commission – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.12,PR&RD (Mandal)Dept., Dated:27.09.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.172,PR&RD(Mandal)Dept.,Dated: 29.10.2014
- From the Secretary, Telangana State Election Commission,Lr.No.Peshi/SEC-TS/2014, Dated: 5.11.2014.
- PR&RD (Mdl) Department, U.O.No.4856/Mdl/A2/2014, dt.19.12.2014.
In the reference 1st read above the Government have constituted Telangana State Election Commission under Article 243K of the Constitution of India read with sub-section (1) of Section 200 of Telangana Panchayat Raj Act.
- In the reference 2nd read above, Government have issued orders for posting of Sri K.Dharma Reddy, as Secretary, State Election Commission, Telangana State with effect from 30.10.2014.
- In the reference 4th cited above the PR&RD Department has requested to create posts for the office of State Election Commission which is established for Superintendence direction and control for conducting of Elections to Local Bodies.
- Government after careful examination of the proposal of the PR&RD Department hereby accord sanction for creation of following posts with effect from 30.10.2014. These posts shall be filled through redeployment/ deputation.
Name of the Post |
|Scale of Pay(in Rs.)||No. of Posts.|
|10||Desk Officer/Section Officer||16150-42590||2|
|11||Asst.Section Officers/Asst.Desk Officer||12910-36700||2|
5.Government also hereby accord permission to the PR&RD Department to outsource the following services through an agency by following the guidelines on outsourcing.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post|
|Remuneration||No. of Posts.|
|1||Data-entry operators||Rs.9500/- p.m.||2|
|3||Record Asst.,||Rs.9500/- p.m.||1|
|5||Motor cycle Messengers||Rs.6700/- p.m.||1|
|6||Office sub-ordinates||Rs.6700/- p.m.||6|
6.The PR&RD Department shall take further necessary action.