PRC 2015 Pay Fixation, Easy to know your basic pay and difference statement with use of this software, PRC 2015 Software, know your Basic Pay in PRC 2015, How to calculate Basic pay in PRC 2015, Difference Statement, Pay Fixation Software, Fitment, TS Employees, IR, PRC 2015 News, AP Employees, PRC 2015 Pay Fixation and Difference Statement
How to know Basic Pay and Net Benefit: Easy to know your basic pay and difference statement with use of this software. First go to Pay Fixation section. Then enter your Fitment, After go to Difference Statement section. Then enter your DA and HRA in Expected New Pay and Allowances section.
Now Enter your DA, HRA and IR in Present Pay and Allowances Section. Now you will see the Basic Pay in New Revised Pay Scale 2015 and also you will know the Net benefit in PRC 2015 with use of this software. This software has been prepared by Cheraku Keshava Reddy.
How to Calculate the Basic Pay in Revised Pay Scales 2015: How to Calculate the Basic in Revised Pay Scales 2015 without use of this software. Follow these steps one by one to know your Basic Pay in New PRC 2015:
- First take your Basic Pay as on 01.07.2013
- Add your DA @ 63.344% as on 01.07.2013 to your Basic Pay (i.e Basic Pay+DA)
- Add Fitment to the Basic Pay as on 01.07.2013.(Basic Pay +DA + Fitment)
- Total of the above three will be treated as ground basic pay.
- Your New Basic Pay will be set above the ground basic pay in the New Revised Pay Scale 2015 (Basic + DA@ 63.344 + Fitment@45%)
Example: Let us, take the fitment is 30% and calculate the New Basic in RPS 2015.
- Basic as on 1.7.2013: 10900
- DA @ 63.344 (Basic as on 01.07.2013) 6904
- Fitment @ 45% (Assumption) ( Calculated on Basic) 4905
- Total is 22709
- New Basic, This total will be fixed in the Next Stage of RPS 2015 Master Scale.