A new Online School Visit Format Website for “obtain data on daily attendance of School Children, teachers and infrastructure in the state on daily basis through online purpose” has been developed by NIC, Hyderabad and kept ready for commissioning from 02.10.2013. The new website is childinfo.ap.nic.in. The old website will be closed from 01.10.2013 onwards.
Procedure for Online School Visit Data Entry:
1. Open the link http://childinfo.ap.nic.in/ and entr the login credentials as shown below
2. District Users or Mandal Users or School (Complex) users can access (Login) the site with their respective Child info Website Credentials.
3. Online School Visit Report can do data Entry/view date by state User, District user, Mandal User and School Complex User.
4. In Welcome page we can see the link School Visit Report. Please click the Link shown as below.
5. After click the link school visit report will be open.
6. Please select your School Complex name.
7. Please select You are visited School Name.
8. Enter the School data in the required given field.
9. Enter Date of the Visiting School.
10. Please Select your Designation.
11. Enter the Name of the visiting officer.
12. Enter the Information of Morning Assembly (Prayer)/ Please Select Whether Morning Assembly.
13. Enter No.of Teachers/Academic Instructors (VVs) on day of Inspection.
(Please Enter below particulars . a) Teachers Sanctioned, b) Enter Teachers Working, c) Enter Teachers Attended, d) Enter Academic Instructors Working, e)Enter Academic Instructors Attended. If visited in the fore noon, record information on MDM taken details of previous day as shown below.
14. Please select whether Syllabus is covered as per academic Calender for every class as shown below. Please Enter each Class Girls and Boys Present on day of Inspection
15. Please Select (Yes or No)
a) Whether Toilet Facility for Boys functioning & being used.
b) Whether Toilet Facility for Girls functioning & being used.
c) Whether Electricity connection functioning.
d) Whether Drinking Water facility functioning & being used.
e) Whether the gas supply and Kitchen shed in good Condition & being used.
f) Has supply of two pairs of Uniforms for Academic Year 2012-2013, Completed. as shown below.
16. Please enter total no.of computers available in the school and also enter no of computers functioning. If computers are not working select the reason in the list as shown below.
17. Please select (Yes or No) list as shown below.
a) Is CAL programmes being implemented?
b) Is there Internet Facility in School?
c) Availability of TV in functional state.
d) Availability of Radio Set in functional.
e) Are Radio lessons arranged?
18. Please enter School Management Committee(SMC) details and
19. Please select Is TLM utilized, No. of out of School children identified in the Academic Year 2013-2014, No.of Out of School children admitted in the school Academic Year 2013-2014 and is Medical Check being done (JBAR) as shown below.
20. Please Enter Utilization of Grants as shown below. Expenditure should be less than or equal to addition of Opening balance and Funds received.
21. After entering all details click submit , Record will be added as shown below.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details