Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test or Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2024 has been released by Dungar College, Bikner.
Candidates can find more information about Rajasthan PTET Exam on ptetraj2024.org OR ptetraj2024.net. Rajasthan PTET 2024 Exam would be conducted on September 8.
Jai Narain Vyas University has released Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2024 on its web portal. Candidates who will appear for four-year B.A. B.Ed. and B.Sc. B.Ed. 2024 and the two-year B.Ed 2024 pre teacher courses can download the admit card through the official site of Rajasthan PTET on ptetraj2024.com.
Rajasthan PTET Exam was supposed to be conducted on May 16. However, the exam got scheduled due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in the country.
It was also postponed again on August 8, and eventually, it will be conducted in September. Candidates should note that they can download the Admit Card till September 8.
Rajasthan PTET Exam is conducted for admission of candidates into various courses such as BA, BSc, B.Ed in the University of Rajasthan. The exam is conducted once a year in pen and paper mode.
|Name of the admit card||Rajasthan PTET Exam Admit Card 2024|
|Title||Download RAJPTET Admit Card 2024|
|Subject||RAJPTET Admit Card 2024|
|Exam Date||May 2024|
The registration process was started on March 1 and ended on April 15, 2024. For more related details candidates can check the official site of Rajasthan PTET.
The examination will be conducted by the University on July 3, 2024. The exam will be held from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm. Candidates can download the admit card through the official site by following these simple steps given below.
How to download Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2024?
Candidates who will appear for Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test can download the admit card through the official site PTET on ptetraj website.
The examination will be conducted on September 8. Candidates who want to download the admit card can follow these simple steps given below.
- Go to the official website: http://www.ptetraj2024.com/
- Candidates have to click on the notification that says Download Admit Card on the Screen.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card by entering the roll number or form number.
- Following this, the Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the Admit Card for future reference.
Candidates should carry their identity cards such as Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card and the Admit Card to the examination hall.
Candidates should note that the Rajasthan PTET Admit card is one of the most important documents that will be needed during the exam. Rajasthan PTET Exam will be conducted following COVID-19 protocols such as social distancing, wearing of masks, using hand sanitizers.
Further, Rajasthan PTET exam is conducted for 600 marks. The total number of questions asked in the exam is 200. Candidates are asked questions from General Awareness, Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude, and others. As many as 4.5 lakh candidates have applied for Rajasthan PTET Exam.
Rajasthan PTET is a state-level B.Ed entrance exam conducted by the Govt Dungar College, Bikaner. Passing the exam will makes students eligible to take admission into the d 4-year integrated B.Ed programmes offered by various B.Ed institutions in Rajasthan.
Instructions to candidates
- All the best for your PTET exam. Please do remember the date and time for exam- 3rd July 2024, Sunday from 11.30 AM to 2.30 PM. Please try to reach your centre before 11.00 AM.
- Carry your Admit Card and Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License, Voter ID Card) and read all the details on admit card beforehand.
- Please remember to bring Black Ball Pen to fill OMR.
- Please return the Question Booklet and OMR to Invigilator.
- Bring only a Transparent Water Bottle to the exam centre.
- Wear only half sleeves shirts with open footwear.
- Sit only on your allotted seat.
- Check PTET website regularly for authentic information.
- Do not carry any electronic and communication device-Cellphone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphones, Smartwatch etc.
- Do not carry any wallet, goggles, handbags, or pouches.
- No eatables are allowed in the exam centre.
- No Full Sleeves, Ornaments, Jewellery, or Shoes.
- Do not exchange anything with any other student.
- Do not believe in rumours and do not spread rumours.