Rational for starting the next year syllabus from March last week onwards in Telangana Schools
1. In order to value the answer scripts and declare results, the annual examinations are preponed and conducted in the first week of April 2015. In this regard, meaningful engagement of the children after exams i.e. for the period 10th to 23rd April is become an issue and majority Head Masters and private school managements complained that children do not come if we do not engage properly.
2. Starting the next year syllabus for a period of one month before the closing of schools for summer vacation enable children
– To read the books,
– Doing the projects in the summer vacation.
This helps the children to acquaint children with next year’s syllabus.
3. Children will meaningfully engaged and full attendance may be expected we start next year’s syllabus.
4. Summer Vacation:
The first Formative work i.e.
– Written assignments,
– Book reading and review etc.
maybe completed by the students during summer vacation.
5. All the CBSE schools are following this pattern of starting next year’s syllabus during March and April. They conduct annual exams and declare results before the second week of March of every year and start a new syllabus from the third week of March onwards.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details