Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released direct recruitment of Officers in Grade B. Officers would be recruited for General posts, for posts available with the Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR), and Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM).
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2023 Details as follows. The online registration for RBI Officers Grade B will begin from Jan 28 and conclude on Feb 15. RBI will recruit a total of 322 Officers. Out of the total vacancies announced, 156 are under general recruitment, 20 are with DEPR and 23 vacancies are with DSIM.
The minimum eligibility qualification required is different for different departments. For general recruitment, the candidates need to have completed a Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 60 percent marks in graduation, 12th, and 10th exam. For vacancies available with DEPR, and DSIM, candidates need a higher and specialized degree. Interested applicants can refer to the official recruitment advertisement.
Candidates applying for RBI Officers recruitment should not be younger than 21 years and older than 30 years. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, the upper age limit is 32 and 34 years respectively. RBI allows relaxation on the upper age limit to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
The selection of candidates for the advertised posts will be done on the basis of online examination which will be conducted in two phases and interview. The phase I examination is scheduled for March 06.
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2023 and Details:
RBI Grade B notification 2023 released; apply for 322 posts from September 21 at rbi.org.in. The Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai has invited application for the posts of 322 Officer Grade B vacancies.
Candidate having a bachelor’s degree in any discipline is eligible to apply. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website.
Minimum: 21 Years
Maximum: 30 Years
a. Grade B (General): Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
b. Grade B (DEPR): Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks. SC / ST : 50% Marks.
c. Grade B (DSIM): Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks. SC / ST : 50% Marks.
The Online Applications can be filled up to October 11 till 12:00 midnight.
RBI Grade B Officers Vacancy:
1. Officer Grade B (General): 270
2. Officer Grade B (DEPR): 29
3. Officer Grade B (DSIM): 23
Application fee and intimation charges
1. SC/ST/PwBD: Intimation Charges only: Rs 100/-
2. GEN/OBC/EWSs: Application fee including intimation charges: Rs 850/-
3. STAFF: Nil
The online application process for RBI recruitment of Officers in Grade B (General) DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams closed on Feb 15. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 322 vacancies at Reserve bank of India. Candidates interested and eligible for the post can apply online at, rbi.org.in.
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates must apply only online through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
How to apply for RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link that reads, ‘Recruitment of Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR/DSIM 2020,’ appearing on the home page.
- Click on the link, ‘Online Applications,’ available on the web page
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- If you are a new user, click on the registration now and provide all the required information
- Once your registration number is created, go back and key in your credentials and log in
- The application form will appear on the display screen
- Fill in all the requisite information and upload all supporting documents
- Make Payment
- Download the application form and take its print out for future use. For more information, candidates must read the official notification.
- Start of Online Application Process: Jan 28.
- Last date for online application: Feb 15.
- Grade-B (DR) General Phase-1 and DEPR, DSIM Paper-1 Exam Date: March 06.
- Grade-B (DR) DEPR, DSIM Paper-2, Paper-3 Exam Date: March 31.
- Grade-B (DR) General Phase-2 Exam Date: April 01.
- RBI Grade B Officers Notification