Time Table for conduct of Summative III Assessment
Subject:- SSA, A.P.- Pedagogy – Conduct of Summative -III Assessment 2014-15 -Communicating schedule dates – Reg.
Reference:- Academic Calendar, 2014-15 , SCERT, A.P., Hyderabad.
The attention of all the District Educational officers and Project Officers of SSA, in the State is invited to the subject and reference cited and they are informed that the Summative III assessment for academic year 2014-15 the schedule as follows.
Primary Schools SA 3 Time Table
|13-04-2015||9.00 AM to 11.30 AM||Telugu/Urdu|
|15-04-2015||9.00 AM to 11.30 AM||English|
|16-04-2015||9.00 AM to 11.30 AM||Mathematics|
|17-04-2015||9.00 AM to 11.30 AM||EVS|
Upper Primary School SA 3 Time Table
|15-04-2015||9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Telugu/Urdu|
|16-04-2015||9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Hindi/Telugu|
|17-04-2015||9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||English|
|18-04-2015||9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Mathematics|
|20-04-2015||9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Science/Physical Science|
|21-04-2015||9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Biological Science|
|22-04-2015||9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Social Studies|
In this regard the DEOs and POs of SSA are requested to communicate the above time table to all the Schools in their respective districts and obtain the final result sheets in the attached proformas the Telugu/Urdu schools in time and keep ready for further reference.
- Question papers will be delivered to the Zonal Centers. The Head Masters of ZP / Govt./ Mpl/Aided/ Private UP/HS are requested to take delivery of the Question paper bundles from their respective Zonal centers from 9. April, 2015 onwards .
- The Head Masters are responsible for safe custody of question paper bundles.
- Question paper bundles should be opened 15 minutes before commencement of the Examinations.
- Annual Examination question paper will be on complete syllabus.
- The Head Masters are requested to verify the Question paper bundles whether they are with proper seal and package, if not, inform immediately to the DEO, Chittoor.
- Authorization Letter should be submitted to Zonal Head Master at the time of taking question paper bundles.
- Identify the slow learners on the basis of tests conducting and take plan of action for the next academic year.
- 14.04.2015 Ambedkar Jayanthi Holiday.
- Schools will remain closed for Summer Holidays from 24.04.2015 to 11.06.2015 and reopen on 12.06.2015 (Friday) as usual.