Painting Competitions on Energy Conservation, The Ministry of Power, Government of India invites children to paint a world of imagination and discover the magic of clean, green and energy effient future; a future, which they will inherit. In this process, the children will not only learn a few good things but will also teach us a few new things.
Innocent minds give a message to the nation Energy conservation is the only solution. Great new for us, this year onwards, State /UT level prize amount has been icreased by almost 100 percent.
TSSA Rc.13 Details: In this regarding The State Project Director, Telangana State Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has issued a proceedings to all the DEOs and POs of SSA in the state and the SPD has requested them to conduct the activity of painting competitions on “Conservation of Energy” in all TS schools in the second week of October 2014 after vacation. The students studying in 4th to 9th standards are eligible to participate in the competition.
The painting on Energy Conservation under the National Awareness Campaign is being organised for the last 9 years for students at school, State and National levels.This Competition will be conducted in two categories
- Category A-4th, 5th and 6th Standard Children
- Category B-7th, 8th and 9th Standard Children
Topics of The Competition
1. Category ‘A’ – students of IV, V & VI standard.
2. Category ‘B’ – students of VII, VIII & IX standard.
Children can select any one of the following topics for the Painting Competition as per their category
- 1. Save Energy, Secure Future
- 2. Conserve Energy for Brighter Future
For Category -B
- 1. Global Warming is Global Warming
- 2. Make it Right, Change your Light
1. School-level Competition
- Organize a Painting Competition of 2 hours duration in your school on any working day.
- After the completion of painting competition, School Principal may select two best paintings and send them to the address of the Nodal Officer of their respective State/UT before as per schedule.
- Schools are requested to send the list of students participating in the painting competition (Category wise) to their State Nodal Officers.
- Schools with 100% participation at the School level Painting Competition will get their names included in the Painting Competition booklet prepared by BEE.
2. State-level Competition
- Selected students will be invited at a designated place for State-level on-the -spot painting competition of 2-hour duration on 15th November 2014.
- The selected students will be paid Rs. 1000/- each in cash by the Nodal Officer on the day of their participation at State level painting competition.
- Their travel expenses will also be reimbursed as prescribed in the scheme.
3. National level Competition
- The Competition will be for 2 hours duration and will be organized on 12th December, 2014.
- Results will be announced on 14th December, 2014.
- Boarding & Lodging expenses will be reimbursed.
Prize Values State Level Prizes
|4||Consolation Prizes 10||Rs.2,500/-||Rs.2,500/-|
National Level Prizes
National Level Prizes for Category-A
|3||Third Prize||8||25,000/- Each|
|4||Consolation Prizes||10||10,000/- Each|
|5||BEE Consolation Prizes||10||10,000/- Each|
National Level Prizes for Category-B
|2||Second Prize||2||50,000/- Each|
|3||Third Prize||3||25,000/- Each|
|4||Consolation Prizes||6||10,000/- Each|