RGUKT Basar M.Tech Admission 2023, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar, Telangana State has given the Masters Programme 2021 notification for admission into Masters Programme in Computational Engineering for the academic year 2021-2023.
This Masters Programme course has been designed incorporating Advanced Computing Techniques and Tools to suit the people seeking TEACHING/RESEARCH CAREER in Computational Engineering competing with world-class curricula. RGUKT Basar M.Tech Admission.
Instructions: 1. Name of the program: Interdisciplinary Tech program in Computational Engineering. 2. The degree to be awarded: Tech in Computational Engineering (with a specialization in core branch in Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering)
|Name of the admission||RGUKT Basara M.Tech Admission 2023|
|Title||Apply for Basara RGUKT M.Tech Admission 2023|
|Subject||Telangana RGUKT released Basara M.Tech Admission 2023 notification|
|Last date to apply||December 2022|
Eligibility: Qualified in GATE or PGECET. B.Tech/ B.E with a core branch such as (Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering).
Prescribed Qualifications: 60% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate, and SSC. SC/ST candidates: 55% or above marks in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
1. GATE or PGECET in order of merit followed by an Interview.
2. In Interview, 80% marks will be taken from GATE marks or
3. PGECET marks and 20% marks from the interview score.
4. The first priority will be given to GATE qualified candidates.
If the seats are left vacant, those seats will be filled with PGECET qualified candidates. Prospective National Students having qualified in GATE from States other than Telangana can also apply. Admissions of these candidates are subject to rules of Govt. of Telangana as in force treating them as Non-Local candidates under supernumerary.
Allocation of seats:
i. The admissions to 85% of the total available seats shall be reserved for the “Local Candidates (Osmania University area, TS) and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved (these seats will be filled with students from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh based on merit) as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2016.
ii. The rule of reservations as per Govt of Telangana is applicable.
1. Duration of the course: 2 years (five terms)
2. Intake of students: 48 in two disciplines as per the AICTE approvals.
3. Engineering Branches (TWO): Computer Science Engineering (seats 24)
4. Electronics and Communication Engineering (seats 24)
Fee payable by the students:
- ee (Tuition, Food & Accommodation) : Rs. 88,000/- per year
- In first year the admitted students shall pay at the time of admission the following fees besides the tuition, food and accommodation fee.
- a. Admission Fee : Rs. 1,000/- (one time in first year)
- b. Special Fee : Rs. 4,000/- per year
- c. Caution Deposit : Rs. 2,000/- (one time in first year & refundable)
- d. Examination Fee : Rs.1000/-per year(Rs.500/- per Semester)
- All second year M.Tech students are required to pay the following fee in addition to tuition, food and accommodation fee.
- a. Special Fee : Rs. 4,000/- per year
- b. Examination Fee : Rs.1000/-per year(Rs.500/- per Semester)
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online. i. The candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs.350/-(For SC/ST candidates: Rs.300/-) from any nationalized bank through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Director, RGUKT(M.Tech Programme) Basar” payable at Basar. The serial number of the D.D shall be used in filling the online application by logging in the RGUKT site through www.rgukt.in or http://www.rgukt.ac.in/admissions.html
ii. The printout along with original DD and copies of certificates including GATE/PGECET score card (Mandatory) shall be sent to “The Administrative Officer, RGUKT – Basar campus, Mudhole Mandal, Adilabad District, Telangana State – 504107” with an inscription as “Application form for M.Tech-2016” on the top side of the mailing cover
iii. The hard copy of print-out without original D.D and GATE scorecard will not be considered for admission process
Masters Programme Important Dates
|Date of Notification||13-11-2022|
|Issue of Applications (online)||15-11-2022|
|Last date for receiving applications (online)||06-12-2022|
|Last date for receiving hard copy along with original DD||15-12-2022|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates through emails|
|Interviews will commence to the shortlisted candidates|
|Commencement of Classes||10-01-2022|
Note: No application of hard copies will not be accepted beyond the last date. RGUKT is not responsible for delayed deliveries by postal/courier services. For further details, please contact Administrative Officer, RGUKT- Basar campus, Mudhole Mandal, Adilabad District, Telangana State – 504107. Apply online for PG Admissions from here.