RRB JE Stage 2 CBT Exam Final Answer Key, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the answer key for Junior Examination Stage 2 CBT examination on its official website on September 26, 2020. The candidates who have appeared for the RRB Stage 2 CBT examination can visit the official website of RRB – rrbonlinereg.in – to check and download their answer key.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) has released the final answer key of 2nd stage computer-based test (CBT) conducted for the recruitment of JE, DMS & CMA posts on its official website.
The candidates who have appeared for the RRB 2nd stage CBT examination can visit the official website of RRB to check and download the final answer key. The official notification reads “Candidates may view the modified keys for their QP and also know the final decision on the objections raised by them if any, by logging on to a link provided in RRB websites from 10.10.2019 to 12.10.2019.”
It may be noted that the decision of RRB on the keys and questions is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Candidates were allowed to raise an objection, if any, against the RRB CBT Stage 2 answer keys from September 26 to 29, 2020. The notification also reads “Candidates who attended 2nd Stage CBT were allowed to view their question paper, responses, and keys and raise the objections if any to questions/options/keys from 26.09.2019 to 29.09.2019.”
Steps to download RRB JE CBT 2 answer key 2020
- Go to the official website of RRB
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads “RRB JE CBT 2 answer key 2020”
- The link will direct to a new page of the RRB
- Log in with your registration number, date of birth, and password
- Your RRB JE CBT 2 final key will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your RRB JE CBT 2 answer key 2020 for the future needs
Candidates can raise objections, if any, against RRB JE CBT 2 Exam answer key up to September 29, 2020. The official notification reads “Candidates can view their answer sheet of the CBT Exam of Stage 2 from 26th Sep 2020 16:00 hrs to 29th Sep 2020 23:59 hrs and raise an objection if any.”
Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 50 for raising objection per question. The notification further reads “The prescribed fee for raising an objection is Rs.50/- + Application Bank Services Charges per question. In case the objection raised is found to be correct, the Fee paid against such valid objections shall be refunded to the candidate. The refund will be made to the account from where the candidate has made the online payment.”
RRB conducted JE Stage 2 CBT examination from August 28 to September 1, 2020. Candidates can obtain their RRB JE Stage 2 answer key either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates can follow the step guide given below to check and download RRB JE Stage 2 answer key.
Steps to Download RRB JE Stage 2 CBT Exam Final Answer Key 2020:
- Visit the official site of RRB at rrbmumbai.gov.in or any other.
- Click on the link available as ‘RRB JE Stage 2 answer key’ on the Home Page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter their roll number, date of birth and captcha code and click on login.
- Your Stage 2 CBT Exam answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the answer key and download it. Download the Answer Key
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further needs. (Download and take a print out of your RRB JE Stage 2 answer key for the future needs)
Procedure for raising objections:
1. After login into the objection link the by clicking on the “Question they want to raise an objection for any question, they can click on the Objection” button given near the question This will open an objection page where they can choose the type of objection from the drop-down option and fill in the supporting details documents. (Reference/Explanation)
2. Candidate can raise objection for only one question at a time and make the payment.
3. Click on the “Pay Now” button to make the payment for selected objections. A payment of Rs. 50/- has to make for every objection raised. On completion of successful payment, the objection will get recorded and will be redirected to the “Objection Summary” Page.
4. The same procedure shall be adopted for raising subsequent objections.
5. Candidates are advised to raise an objection(s), if any, well before the final date and time i.e.14-07-2019, 23:59hrs after which no representation from the candidates on the questions/options/keys, etc will be entertained.
6. The decision of RRBs on the objections raised shall be final and binding and no further correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates in the matter.
Stage I RRB JE Answer Key 2020: Railway Recruitment Board has released RRB JE Answer Key 2020 on July 11, 2020. The question paper, responses, and keys are available on the official sites of regional RRBs. Candidates after checking the RRB JE answer keys can raise objections against it. The prescribed fee for raising an objection is Rs 50 + applicable bank services charges per question.
In case the objection raised is found to be correct, the Fee paid against such valid objections shall be refunded to the candidate. The refund will be made to the account from where the candidate has made the online payment.
Candidates who will qualify the 1st CBT exam will have to appear for 2nd CBT exam. As per the official notification, the total number of candidates to be shortlisted for the 2nd Stage shall be 15 times the community wise total vacancy of Posts notified against the RRB as per their merit in 1st Stage CBT. The second CBT will have 120 minutes duration and will comprise of 150 questions. The questions will be objective type with multiple choices and will have questions from general awareness, physical and chemistry, basics of computers and applications, basics of environment and pollution control and technical abilities.
RRB JE Exam 2020 will fill up 13,487 posts of Junior Engineers in Indian Railways. The examination will fill up posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) in Indian Railways across the nation.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details