Railway Recruitment Board, RRB issued the notification for the RRB CEN 02/2020 examination dates for download of the RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment admit card. The notice is available on regional RRB websites, the RRB Paramedical Categories examinations would be conducted on July 19, 20 and 21. Accordingly, the admit card for the RRB Paramedical categories would be released from July 15 onwards on RRB Regional website i.e., RRB Mumbai, Allahabad, Bhopal, Chennai, Ajmer, Secunderabad, etc.
Updated on July 14th: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the admit card for Paramedical CBT exam on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment of Paramedical categories can visit the official website of RRB- rrcb.gov.in – to check and download their admit card. RRB has scheduled to conduct Paramedical CBT exam from July 19 to 21, 2020. Candidates can obtain their RRB Paramedical CBT admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are required to enter their RRB registration number and date of birth. It is to be noted that no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
RRB Paramedical Categories Exam Dates:
1. Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted on 19/07/2020, 20/07/2020 and 21/07/2020
2. Candidates can view the Exam City and Date Intimation on (Link will be published on all RRBs’ official websites shortly and candidates will be informed through their Registered Mobile and e-Mail ID given in their online application): 09/07/2020
3. Downloading of Travel Pass for SC/ST candidates who have opted for the travel pass on(This is only to make travel arrangements in train and not an E-Call letter)
4. Activation of CBT Mock Test Link 09/07/2020
5. Download of E-Call letter 4 days prior to the CBT date mentioned in Exam city and date intimation
Candidates may please note that the dates are for Paramedical Categories recruitment. The link to vie the exam city and date allotted to individual candidates have been activated on July 9, 2020. Candidates would also be informed on their registered mobile and email ID. Once informed, candidates would be required to login on the link provided on regional RRB websites to access the information.
Along with the examination date and city information, the candidates who are eligible for travel passes would be able to download the same. Also, the Mock Test link for RRB Paramedical Categories Exam would be activated on July 9 on the regional websites like rrbmumbai.gov.in, rrbchennai.gov.in, rrbbpl.gov.in, etc.
Details regarding the CBT examination are provided in the table below. All the candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website for latest updates and information.
How to Download RRB Paramedical Categories Admit Cards:
Candidates may login with their credentials on the above mentioned dates through the link to be provided on the official websites of RRBs for knowing their Exam City, Date, Session, downloading Travel Pass (for SC/ST candidates only) and E-Call letter.
Candidates are required to carry Original ID proof, E-Call letter and Passport size colour Photograph for the CBT examination. Also, Candidates with Photo Copy/Xerox copy of ID Proof (or) laminated copy of ID proof will not be allowed to appear in the Examination.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is conducting exams to fill up posts of Paramedical Categories across the nation. The examination would be started from July 19, 2020, will end on July 21, 2020. The admit card for each examination is released four days prior to the exam. Candidates who will appear for the examination in the coming days can check the steps to download the admit card given below.
Steps to Download RRB Paramedical Categories Posts Admit cards 2020
- Candidates have to visit the official site of RRB at rrb.gov.in or can directly visit the regional RRB site to avoid time.
- The home page of the website has ‘RRB CEN-02/-2020’ flashing on it.
- Click on the link and enter your user id and registration number and password or the date of birth.
- Check the exam city, the examination date and then click on submit to download the admit card.
- Once the admit card is downloaded, candidates can keep a hard copy of the same for further reference.
- The examination will be conducted to fill up Paramedical Categories posts in Indian Railways. The examination will be conducted for a span of 3 days. Candidates can check the official site of RRB to get more details.
RRB Exam Details
Duration of CBT: 90 minutes (120 minutes for all eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with scribe)
Total number of questions: 100
Section wise marks: As published in CEN. No: 02/2020 on official websites of RRBs on 04.03.2020 at Para 13.1
Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Negative Marking: 1/3rd of every incorrect answer
Syllabus: As published in the Annexure-C of the CEN-02/2020 notification