AP Model Schools Rationalization Rules: Rationalization is the process to adjust teachers according to the ratio of the pupil. Teachers are afraid of this become they have to compulsorily shuffle from their places. So, it may be the farthest or nearest place they have to move. Apart from that many schools are closing due to lakh of children. This we should overcome.
A.P govt released G.Os on rationalization of primary schools suggested to take action of rationalization, merging schools, Adarsha schools school education secretary ordered to appoint committees Mandal wise to identify schools/formation of Adarsha schools. According to the suggestions of a working group formed by govt the plan of action of rationalization takes place below 30 members within a panchayat and; above schools are identified suggestions are given DEOs sent the details to the education department. approximate 8 thousand schools are going to merge.
AP Model Schools Rationalization Rules:
- Model school to each panchayat.
- Teachers are appointed in the ratio 1:30 and 5 teachers for 5 classes.
- 1 English teachers will be among those 5.
- Minimum 100 is the strength of these schools.
- If the strength exceeds 130 then 5 teachers and 1 H.M will be appointed.
- Furniture, A.V equipment, library, drinking water facilities will be provided.
- If schools are with 30 members of children within the same panchayat they will merge.
- Schools will be exempted if that village has canals, highways, Railway tracks, etc.
- SC, ST, tribal area schools also exempted.
- If the children are above 150 then more than 1 Adarsha/Model school can be formed.
- To identify such schools complex H.Ms, MEO, municipal commissioners in municipalities school complex H.Ms should appoint in their committees except for Adarsha schools other schools will centime as usual.