Singareni Collieries Recruitment 2023 for Teaching, Non Teaching Posts in Schools, Colleges & Polytechnic College. The SCES is offering employment opportunities to the deserving candidates to work in its educational institutions, i.e., Singareni collieries high schools and Singareni collieries women’s junior, degree & PG , MBA college, Polytechnic College by inviting applications for appointment on contract basis in the year 2022-23.
SCES Recruitment 2023 notification i.e., Singareni Collieries Recruitment 2021 for Schools & Colleges, Polytechnic College for the selection of Teaching, Non-Teaching & Class IV Employees on contract basis. Singareni Collieries Educational Society Lecturer and Professor Posts: The Singareni Collieries Educational Society (SCES) is imparting education to the children of Employees of Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) and the children of surrounding habitats spread over in four Districts of Coal Belt Area viz., Khammam, Warangal, Karimnagar, and Adilabad through its Educational Institutions since 1975.
The SCES is being funded by the SCCL. The SCCL is sole and the major coal producing industry in South India to meet the coal needs of industries and power sector. Applications from qualified candidates are invited through the proforma application made available on SCES websites www.scpolytechnic.com or www.sces.co.in for the posts of Teaching and Non-Teaching staff on contract basis to work in its Singareni Collieries, Singareni Schools, Singareni Colleges, Polytechnic Colleges for the academic year 2022- 23.
Interested candidates will have to apply by downloading the application form from the above websites. Detailed guidelines are placed on the websites. The candidate will have to thoroughly read the guidelines before filling-in the application. The candidates who possess requisite qualifications ONLY may apply in accordance with the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2020 i.e. A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1976.
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases.
1. SC/ ST and BCS relaxation of age is permissible up to 5 years.
2. Physically-Handicapped persons relaxation of age is permissible up to 10 years. No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
General Provisions: 1. The applications received in the prescribed proforma and within the time shall only be considered and the SCES will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
2. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application.
3. All the essential certificates issued by the Competent Authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
4. Local candidate: The candidate claiming as Local candidate should enclose the required Study certificates (from IS t Class to 7th Class) (see the relevant enclosure-I) OR Residence Certificate in the Proforma (see the relevant enclosure-Il) only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. Subsequent production of the certificates will NOT be entertained under any circumstances.
Polytechnic: 5 Posts
|Item||Singareni Collieries Recruitment 2020 details|
|No. of Posts||78 + 5|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree in B.Sc.|
|Age||Must be between 18-44 years as on 01.07.2020|
|Selection Procedure||Based on Test / Demo Interview|
|Last date for application||07 Dec|
|Address||Singareni Calories Educational Society (SCES), Bhadradri Kottagudem-507101 Telangana.|
|SCES School & College||SCES Recruitment for Schools & Colleges|
|SCES Polytechnic||SCES Recruitment for Polytechnic College|
I. Faculty for UG Course :
1. Lecturer in English: 01 Post
Qualification: Minimum of MA (English) with 55% marks. NET/ SET is preferable.
2. Lecturer in Physics: 01 Post
Qualification: Minimum of PG Degree in Physics with specialization in Electronics with 55% marks. NET/ SET is preferable.
II. Faculty for PG Course:
1. Lecturer in Botany: 01 Post
Qualification: M.Sc (Botany) with 55% marks. NET/ SET and M.Phil or Ph.D are preferable.
2. Lecturer in Commerce: 01 Post
Qualification: M.Com with 55% marks. NET/ SET and M. Phil or Ph.D are preferable.
3. Lecturer in Computer Science: 01 Post
Qualification: M.Sc (Computer Science) with 55% marks. NET/ SET and M.Phil or Ph.D are preferable.
III. Faculty for MBA:
1. Professor/ Associate Professor in Finance:
Qualification: 1st class or equivalent in Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance. Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate discipline. Minimum of 5 years relevant teaching experience.
2. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in Finance:
Qualification: Minimum of 1st class or equivalent in Masters Degree in Business Administration or equivalent with specialization in Finance. NET/ SET is preferable. Minimum of 2 years relevant teaching experience.
How to Apply: The application form and notification can be downloaded from the website www.scpolytechnic.com and www.sces.co.in from dt.17 Nov.
The filled-in applications along with self-attested copies of relevant documents and two colour passport size photos should reach the address by Post/Courier to the Authorities concerned as indicated in the above table, on or before 07 Dec by 5:00 PM.
Two latest passport size photos along with Attested Photostat of
i) Educational qualifications with marks memos
ii) Experience certificate
iii) Social status certificate (caste as the case may be)
iv) Local candidate certificate.