Special Compensatory Allowance to AP Employees: AP PRC 2015 GO.176 Special Compensatory Allowance to AP Employees Working in Scheduled Areas: Government of AP, Allowances – Special Compensatory Allowance to the employees working in scheduled Areas – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission- Orders- Issued. GO.MS.No. 176 Dated: 15-12-2015.
1.G.O.Ms.No.6, Finance (T.A.) Department, dt:12-01-2007.
2.G.O.Ms.No.295, Finance (T.A.) Department, dt:04-10-2008.
3.G.O.Ms.No.163, Finance (T.A.) Department, dt:04-06-2009.
4.G.O.Ms.No.279, Finance (T.A.) Department, dt:16-11-2009.
5.G.O.Ms.No.1, Finance (TA) Department, dt:10-01-2011.
6.G.O.Ms.No.139, Finance (TA) Department, dt: 28-04-2010.
7. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dt: 30-04-2015.
ORDER: Based on the recommendations of the Ninth Pay Revision Commission 2010, orders were issued in the Government order Sixth read above, sanctioning Special Compensatory Allowance on a slab system with reference to the basic pay drawn in Revised Pay Scales, 2010, to the employees working in the State Government in the villages / Hamlets of Non-Mandals, Mandals of scheduled areas and those villages/hamlets of scheduled areas located in Hills / Hilltops located in scheduled areas.
The lists of Villages / Hamlets in Schedules areas located in Non-mandals and Mandal Head Quarters located in Scheduled Areas for sanction of Special Compensatory Allowance were detailed in Annexure – I and II respectively appended to 1st cited and the list of Villages / Hamlets of Scheduled areas located in Hills / Hilltops for sanction of Special Compensatory Allowance was also detailed in Annexure-II appended to 1st cited.
2. Subsequently the payment of Special Compensatory Allowance has been extended to the employees working in the villages/hamlets and also in Non-Mandal headquarters, as shown in the orders vide 2nd to 5th cited.
3. In the Government order Seventh read above, orders were issued implementing Revised Pay Scales, 2015 based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, to the State Government Employees.
4. (a) The Tenth Pay Revision Commission recommended to continue to pay the Special Compensatory Allowance on slab rates only and accordingly
recommended the following increase in the rates of Special Compensatory Allowance. The Commission has unlike in the past allowed higher rate of Special Compensatory Allowance in Non-Mandals vis-à-vis Mandals.
|Basic Pay range in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015||Rate of Special Compensatory Allowance admissible in Mandals||Rate of Special Compensatory Allowance admissible in Non-Mandals||Rate of Special Compensatory Allowance admissible in Hills/Hilltops|
|Rs.20051/- and above upto Rs.26600/-||600/-||725/-||825/-|
|Rs.26601/- and above upto Rs.34210/-||725/-||875/-||950/-|
|Rs.34211/- and above upto Rs.41380/-||875/-||950/-||1075/-|
|Rs.41381/- and above upto Rs.55410/-||950/-||975/-||1125/-|
|Rs.55411/- and above||975/-||1100/-||1275/-|
(b) The Tenth Pay Revision Commission further suggested that to issue suitable amendments to the Annexure I, II & III of Government order first read above, incorporating the names of Villages / Hamlets covered in the Government orders second and third read above.
(c) The Tenth Pay Revision Commission also recommended to extend the payment of Special Compensatory Allowance to all the employees working in the Villages/Hamlets in Non-mandals, Mandal Headquarters and Villages/Hamlets located in Hills/Hilltops covered by the Government orders second and third read above, without restricting it only to those employees who approached courts.
5. The Government after careful examination of the report, decided to implement the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Special Compensatory Allowance and hereby order that the Special Compensatory Allowance shall be payable to all the employees working in Mandal Headquarters, to all the employees working in Non-Mandals [Villages/Hamlets other than Mandal Headquarters] and to all the employees working in Villages/Hamlets located in Hills/Hilltops of scheduled areas, in a slab system on the basic pay drawn in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 at the following rates per month.
|Basic Pay range in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015||Rate of Special Compensatory Allowance admissible in Mandal Head Quarters||Rate of Special Compensatory Allowance admissible in Non-Mandals||Rate of Special Compensatory Allowance admissible in Hills/Hilltops|
|(Rs.) per month||(Rs.) per month||(Rs.) per month|
|Rs.20051/- and above upto Rs.26600/-||600/-||600/-||825/-|
|Rs.26601/- and above upto Rs.34210/-||725/-||710/-||935/-|
|Rs.34211/- and above upto Rs.41380/-||875/-||860/-||1050/-|
|Rs.41381/- and above upto Rs.55410/-||950/-||935/-||1125/-|
|Rs.55411/- and above||975/-||1110/-||1275/-|
6. The Special Compensatory Allowance sanctioned in para ‘5’ above, is not admissible to the Doctors who are eligible for “Tribal Allowance” as per G.O.Ms.No.411, HM & FW (A2) Department, dt.5.11.2001 and based on the Tenth Pay Revision Commission recommendations, separate orders will be issued by HM & FW Department in this regard.
7. The above allowance shall be admissible to those who are drawing pay in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015, but not in any other pay scales.
8. The condition of applicability of the revised rates shall be on the same terms and conditions laid down by the Government in the earlier orders while continuing the Special Compensatory Allowance upto Revised Pay Scales, 2015, subject to the classification of the Scheduled areas as mentioned in the G.Os., 1st to 5thread above.
9. The Special Compensatory Allowance sanctioned above shall be admissible to all Government Employees and employees of Local bodies working in the offices situated in the Scheduled Areas in the State as per G.Os., 1st to 5th read above and those who are already drawing the same.
10. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.12.2015.
11. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances will be issued separately.