Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam B.Ed (D.M) Additional Methodology Admission Notification 2019: Sri Padmavathi Women’s University has issued B.Ed (Distance Mode) Additional Methodology Admission Notification 2019. The University invites applications through proper channel from the eligible in-service women teachers for admission into Additional Methodology Programme in B.Ed. course 2019-2020 through Distance Education Centre of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam.
Purpose: The main purpose of providing Additional Methodology Programme in B.Ed. course is to give teachers an opportunity for further professional development. The Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam being a state – wide university, its jurisdiction is the whole state of A.P. and the admission is for women candidates only.
A candidate seeking admission into B.Ed. Additional Methodology Programme should have passed B.Ed. Degree from a recognized university. The methodology chosen should be the subjects of study at their graduation level.
Application and prospectus can be obtained from the Director, Distance Education Centre, Sri Padmavati Mahila University, Tirupati by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope (Rs. 45/- for Registered post) of size 28cms x 13cms along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 350/- on any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam payable at Tirupati with the name and address of the applicant written on the reverse of the DD, or by submitting the DD in person. If the applicant is in-service candidate the application should be sent through proper channel. Application can also be downloaded from the University website www.spmvv.ac.in
Enclosures: Attested copies of the following should be enclosed along with the application:
1. B.Ed Degree Certificate/ B.Ed. Provisional Certificate
2. Graduation Degree Certificate
3. B.Ed Degree Marks Statement
4. Three Years B.A./B.Sc. Degree Marks Statements
5. Service certificate (if the candidate is in service)
6. No objection Certificate (if the candidate is in service)
Original certificates have to be produced at the time of admission for verification.
Admission: The admissions will be done as per the rules of the University. Mere submission of application will not guarantee a seat.
Fees: The candidates who are selected for admission should submit to the Director, Distance Education Centre, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam on or before the date of admission, a demand draft for Rs. 6000/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam payable at Tirupati with the name and address of the candidate written on the reverse of the draft.
The following are the methodologies offered:
1. Methods of Teaching Mathematics
2. Methods of Teaching Physical Sciences
3. Methods of Teaching Biological Sciences
4. Methods of Teaching Social Studies
5. Methods of Teaching English
6. Methods of Teaching Telugu
Before filling the applications, read instructions carefully and fill all the columns in the application
1. Use only prescribed application supplied by the DDE or download from the DDE website www.spmvv.ac.in. Downloaded application should be accompanied by a D.D for Rs.350/- towards the cost of application drawn in favour of The Registrar, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati.
2. No refund of fee will be made once paid. There is no fee concession for any category of students. Fee once paid by the candidate will neither be refunded nor adjusted partly or fully.
3. After admission, every student will be allotted an enrollment number which she should invariably mention along with period of study in all her future correspondence with DDE failing which DDE will not show any attention to such correspondence.
4. Change in address if any, should be immediately communicated to the DDE.
5. All communications will be communicated only through SMS alert.
Therefore the candidates must provide their Mobile Numbers correctly. Change in mobile number need to be informed immediately in writing to DDE, SPMVV. Common issues like sending of the materials etc, will be mailed to the candidates by regular post to the address of the candidates as per the records of DDE, if needed. The students are advised to make necessary arrangements in their respective delivery post offices at their end to get the different communications from the DDE properly without delay. DDE will not bear responsibility for any postal delays.
6. Change of methodology or medium is permitted before the last date of admission on payment of Rs.600/- by way of D.D. drawn in favour of the Registrar, SPMVV, Tirupati along with request letter.
7. 90% of attendance in theory and 100% of attendance in practicum is must for every candidate seeking B.Ed(DM) Additional Methodology Program.
If the Candidate could not complete B.Ed(DM)Additional Methodology Program within the scheduled period of the course, she will be given chance of completing the same in three consecutive years, failing which her admission into the course get cancelled automatically.
8. The University reserves the right to start or not to start any course if sufficient number of applications are not received.
9. Candidates should abide by the conditions, rules and regulations stipulated by the DDE and the University applicable from time to time.
10. Filled in applications shall be submitted to the Director, Directorate Distance Education, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati -517502 by registered post/speed post or in person on or before 12-11-2019.
For all further information and enquiries contact The Director, Distance Education Centre, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati–2, Ph: 0877–2284524, 2284604.
Cost of the application and registration: Rs. 350/-
a. Last date for submission of application: 01.07.2019 for Distance B.Ed Course.
b. Last date for submission of application: 31.08.2019 for B.Ed Additional Methodology.
c. Last date for submission of application: 16.08.2019 for Distance PG, PG Diploma, Diploma Courses.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details