The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Sri Krishnadevaraya University has issued the SKU DDE Distance B.Ed Admissions 2020 notification and Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Admission into 2 year B.Ed. Programme under Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode for 2020-2020, Academic Session beginning July 2020 as per NCTE, 2014 Regulations and as per prescribed norms of UGC-DEB on or before 10-08-2020. The admission Application Form and the prospectus are available in the University website: www.skucde.com
Eligibility Criteria for SKU Distance B.Ed Admissions:
The following are the eligible criteria for Two years B.Ed. Programme under Distance Mode:
1. Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/B.Sc. (Home Science) BBM and/ or in the Masters Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities (Relevant subject of Pedagogy) at the time of submitting the application for B.Ed. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in B.E/B.Tech with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission into the B.Ed. ODL Programme. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PWD should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
2. Candidate should have completed 21 years of age as on 1st July 2018. There shall be no upper age limit.
3. Trained in-service teachers with a Bachelors Degree working in Government Recognized Schools or working in Educational Sector as primary, upper-primary teachers with SGT /PRT /TTC /D.Ed., /D.El.Ed. /D.P.Ed. /B.P.Ed. /Fine Arts course or any other NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode. The candidates must fulfill eligibility as per NCTE, 2014 Regulations.
4. The service of candidates must have been approved by the authorities of school education concerned DEO/MEO/ Gazetted Headmaster. And all the eligible candidates have to submit the copies of their updated Service Registers duly authenticated by the appropriate authorities along with the Application. Candidates must bring their original Service Registers and No Objection Certificates at the time of admission. Those who do not have Service Registers shall bring Service Certificates and No Objection Certificates from the concerned authorities.
Eligibility criteria for choose of Methodology Subjects:
1. Mathematics Candidates with B.A./B.Sc., with Mathematics as one of the group subject or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject. B.E/B.Tech with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects
2. Physical Science:
Candidates with B.Sc. who have studied Physics and Chemistry of allied material sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at
Intermediate level as group subject.
3. Biological Science:
Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Science at Intermediate level as group subject.
4. Social Studies:
All candidates with B.A/B.Com./ B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
Combinations of Methodology Subjects:
Every candidate is expected to select Two Combinations of Methodology Subjects under B.Ed. course. The course offered by the DDE consists of Nine combinations of subjects.
1. Mathematics and Physical Sciences
2. Mathematics and English
3. Mathematics and Telugu
4. Physical Science and English
5. Physical Science and Telugu
6. Biological Science and English
7. Biological Science and Telugu
8. Social Studies and English
9. Social Studies and Telugu
Number of Seats
The NCTE has sanctioned 500 seats to the Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, subject to the condition that each Study Centre shall enroll not more than 50 students in a given session.
Medium of Instruction:
The medium of instruction will be English and Telugu only.
The total fee for the entire B.Ed. Programme is Rs. 28,000/- excluding examination fee, which is payable in two installments. The First installment of tuition fee is Rs. 20,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission. The payment of remaining fee Rs. 8,000/- is payable at the commencement of Second year Academic Session to be notified by the University. They will get a separate communication about their admission and payment of fee. The candidates seeking admission into B.Ed. course are advised not to pay the course fee at the time of submission of Application form.
Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded either in full or in part for any reasons.
Instructions for filling up the Online Application
a) The entries in the online application form should be filled in carefully by the applicants.
b) After filling of the online application, candidates are directed to send the Printout of the filled in application along with the demand draft of Andhra Bank/State Bank of India for Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, S. K. University, Ananthapuramu payable only at S. K. University Branch, Ananthapuram towards Application Registration fee on or before 31-01–2020. The candidates should write his/her name, address, course and the purpose for which the payment was made on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
c) Postal orders, Money orders, Mail transfers, Challans and Cash payment will not be accepted.
d) One recent photograph of passport size should be pasted on the application form in the space provided for it.
The candidates are required to submit the following Xerox copies of the certificates along with the filled in online application.
1. SSC Marks Memo
2. Intermediate Marks Memo
3. Degree Marks memos and Provisional or Original Degree certificate
4. NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode i.e TTC/D.Ed./D.El.Ed./B.P.Ed./DPSE/Fine Arts etc.
5. Service certificate issued by MEO/DEO/ Commissioner/Concern authority as per Annexure-1.
6. No Objection certificate by DEO/ Commissioner/Concern authority as per Annexure-1.
7. Caste certificate (if applicable)
8. Residence Certificate/Study Certificates from IX class to Degree Filled in online application form along with the above enclosures should be sent to the following address on or before 04-02–2020.
“Application for Admission into B.Ed. course”
Directorate of Distance Education
Mahatma Jyothirao Phule Bhavan
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Ananthapuramu (A.P) – 515 003.
How to Apply
The candidates are advised to go through the Prospectus carefully before filling the online application and mention clearly the name, father’s name, mother’s name, length of service, category, medium, mobile number, e-mail and the combination of methodology subjects for which they wish to apply.
Commencement of Application : 13-07-2020
Last date for payment of Registration fee : 10-08-2020
Last date for the receipt of filled in application : 10-08-2020
University website: www.skucde.com