Step by step Process for Submitting Web Options for Teachers transfers counseling, Web Options Entry for Online Teacher Transfers Counselling/ Step by Step Process for submitting the Web Options for AP Teachers Transfers Counselling. Web Options for HM / Teachers Transfer counseling 2017.
AP Teachers Transfers 2017: The process of web counseling involves two stages:
First Stage: Submit the Online Transfers application form: Online submission of preferences of vacancies through Web Based Selection Service.
Second Stage: Web options Entry: HM’s /Teachers may submit their preferences(Web options Entry) of schools on www.cse.ap.gov.in
Second Stage II. PROCESS FOR EXERCISING WEB OPTIONS: Step by step Process for Submitting Web Options for Teachers transfers counseling.
1. HM/Teacher need to log on to http://cse.ap.gov.in
2. Click Submission of web options
3. Enter their Reference ID, OTP the verification code received through their registered mobile. (it is advised to give the working conditioned mobiles only)
4. After this web option, the screen will be displayed with the following auto populated values.
a. Name of the Teacher
b. Treasury ID
c. Category of the post d. Subject
f. Whether 8 years completed or not?
g. Whether affected by Rationalisation
h. Present working Place, Mandal, etc.
5. The HM/Teacher who comes under compulsory transfer, they have to choose all the available vacancies except for their present working place. Others may select at least one vacancy.
6. Then after the Name of Mandals where the vacancies are available including the vacancies likely to arise gets displayed on the left side column of the screen.
7. The Mandals have to be selected in the preferential order as desired by the Teacher. The selected Mandals will be moved to right side column of the screen in the selected order. In the right-side column of the screen, there is also a provision to change the selection order of the Mandals by moving up or down.
8. After selection of Mandals then need to press the SUBMIT button to get the school names where the vacancies are available.
9. After the submit button, the next screen gets displayed with two columns. In the left column of the screen, the school’s names gets displayed as in the order of preferential Mandals chosen by the individual.
10. As in the case of selection of Mandal, here also, School Names are to be selected in the preferential order for web counseling and selected school names will be moved to the right side column of the screen in the selected order. In the right-side column of the screen, there is also a provision to change the selection order of the School names by moving up or down.
11. After selecting all the details, press the PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by them. 12. If they found that all the details are correct, press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information.
13. Editing of web option is allowed for ONE time by sending OTP to their registered Mobiles.
14. Based on the web options exercised by the individual and Seniority of the teacher, the allotment process will be done and transferred teachers’ details along with proceedings will be hosted on the website.
III. DO’S & DON’TS in Online Teachers Transfers:
1. Treasury Id should be remembered
2. Registered mobile number should not be changed, if any change is there, it should be informed through concerned DEO.
3. Before submitting of application, please verify all the information entered is correct or not.
4. Do not share the OTPs received with any others
5. Keep a printed copy of the Application, Web options exercised
6. Visit the official web site regularly for all other updates.
7. Before exercising the web options, work out the vacancies available in a required manner, studying the list of desired Mandals, list of vacancies available, emerging, etc., After this, exercise the web options.
8. All the uploaded certificates should be submitted to the concerned officers i.e.., MEO/Dy. EO/DEO.
9. Verify the correctness of the entitlement points obtained before the submission of their applications.
Guidelines for submitting the Web Options (Previous transfers): STEP.1 – 1. The process of web counseling involves two stages: 2. Online submission of preferences of vacancies through Web Based Selection Service.
3. HM’s /Teachers may submit their preferences of schools on www.cse.ap.gov.in. 4. To begin with, download the Final Seniority list for that category of the post that is available, and kept on the website www.cse.ap.gov.in.
5. All the teachers who are in the final Seniority list will get One Time Password to their Registered Mobile. After obtaining the One Time Password (OTP) login to www.cse.ap.gov.in and submit the credentials is as follows:
1) Treasury ID
2) Date of Birth
3) One Time Password.
6. Click on the link ‘Submission of Preferences for Transfers’.
7. The list of Mandals will be displayed on the screen.
8. Select the Mandals into which you wish to seek Transfer.
The list of Schools in those Mandals will be displayed.
9. Follow the ‘On Screen’ instructions and messages that are given during the course of selection of your preferences.
STEP.II: 1. Before pressing the ‘Submit’ button please check thoroughly the preferences submitted. 2. After submission of preferences download the pdf of submitted preferences and read the Declaration and Disclaimers.
3. Each teacher will be allowed to edit the preferences submitted by them for two times
Allotment will be made exclusively in the sequence of the seniority lists. 4. An SMS will be sent to the registered mobile. Download the Provisional Transfer order www.cse.ap.gov.in & Final Transfer Orders will be issued by the District Educational Officers concerned.
For Compulsory Transfers: i. The procedure for submission of preferences for vacancies is the same as explained above for all the teachers who are under Compulsory Transfers and teachers affected under Rationalization. All such teachers should compulsorily select all the preferences in the vacancies list to be displayed.
For Request Transfers: i. Candidates who wish to opt for Transfer to a new School should know that the allotment will be done based on the order of preference submitted them online.
II. And the post in which the Headmaster/Teacher is working, allotment will be done by duly cancelling the existing place.
ill. After allotment of the new place, the teachers cannot claim or request for retaining in the same place into which they are working. iv. Mere submission of preferences for transfer does not confer any right for compulsory transfer of admission as per the new preferences submitted.
v. Transfers are subject to the vacancies available for which preferences are given and the seniority position of the Teacher. –