How to Give Web Options for TS Teachers transfers, Step by step process for submitting Web Options for TS Teachers transfers web-based Counselling 2018: Web Options Entry for Online TS Teacher Transfers Counselling/ Step by Step Process for submitting the Web Options for TS Teachers Transfers Counselling.
Web Options for HM / Teachers Transfer counseling 2018, Web-based TS Teachers Transfers Counselling system, Exercising TS Teachers Transfers Web Options on Online, Step by the process for Eceercising the TS Teachers Transfers Web Options.
Guidelines for filling up the TS Teachers Online Application form and Web Options by Headmaster / Teachers: Welcome to all the Headmasters and Teachers to the online, web-based transfer counseling system. This is designed to facilitate an easy, transparent, objective way of identifying vacancies, filing transfer application and making options/choices one is interested in. The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) is providing al technical support to facilitate the online application submission and web options exercising and drawing up of seniority lists and transfer lists.
How to Give Web Options for TS Teachers transfers web-based Counselling 2018
Edit options for Teachers:
EDIT option has given to only Jumbled options person (Teachers), not to all
A. Web Option Edit: Date: 03-07-2018 For GHM, SA Teachers and equivalent Categories. For Grade II HMs, SAs and equivalent cadres 00:01 AM 3rd July to 11:59 PM 3rd July.
B. Web Option Edit: Date: 04-07-2018 for SGT Teachers and equivalent Categories. For SGTs & Equivalent Cadres 00:01 AM 4th July to 11:59 PM 4th July.
IMPORTANT: After Saving your edit options, you are advised to Freeze before 11:59 pm. All saved options will get auto frozen at 11:59 pm. Web Options Service Available for Grade II HM, School Assistant(Languages/Non-Languages) and PSHM
How to Edit Web Options Online at Transfers Counselling Website:
Step 1: Visit the Official Transfers Website: http://transfers.cdse.telangana.gov.in/TSTT/
Step 2: Enter your Treasure ID and Phone Number.
Step 3: You will receive the OTP, Enter and click on Submit.
Step 4: Your options will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Do Add /Remove /Rearrange your web Options (If which will appear there)
Step 6: Click on Freeze again.
Note: Officials may give edit option only once.
Teacher Transfers in Web Options to Edit in:
1. Opportunity to Edit Options
2. Edit option for Headmasters and School Assistants on 3rd
3. Edit option for SGTs on 4th day
4. Cancellation of transfers and vegetarian actions if it is found to be false
Deputy Chief Minister and Minister of Education Kadiam Srihari
5. 99.49% of Principals, 98.48% of School Assistants, 95.88% of SGTs have taken part in Web Counseling
Web Options Demo – How to give Web Options for TS Teachers transfers: CDSE introduces Web Options an Hassle-Free, Easy and Efficient way to choose your Preference for transfer. Now from the comfort of your home or from your nearest computer center, you can choose your options in a few simple steps
1. The deadline for appeals on transfer applications has been increased to one day.
2. Collectors are entrusted with the responsibility of examining the changes in the preferential category, spouse and area category.
3. PowerPoint Presentation (PPT) is placed on the website for the web options option.
4. The video on Web Options & Mack Counseling will be kept on the website until tonight (18 June).
5. Web Options 21 to 24
6. OTP comes to registered mobile while logging in with employee ID. Upon entering, their options page opens.
7. In their category, they have 3 types of zonal spaces.
8. Options can be selected and updated in any number of days. There will also be autosave.
9. The options should be frozen at the end of the selection process.
10. Once freeze, there is no chance of updating.
11. The last updated update will be auto-saved if it does not freeze before expiry.
1. I declare that the preferences shown above are submitted by me personally through the web-based service provided by Commissioner of School Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad.
2. I have thoroughly checked the preferences before submitting them and as such shall not dispute with whosoever concerned at whosoever time.
3. I am fully aware that the submission of these preferences is subject to the availability of vacancies prepared and is purely in the sequence of merit.
4. I declare that my personal details shown in the form are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
5. If the details furnished by me are found to be wrong at any point in time, my candidature shall be canceled besides initiating disciplinary action/criminal proceedings being initiated against me by the Department.
1. The candidate is permitted to access the web-based Allotment Form and to submit preferences based on the seniority list.
2. The order of preferences of vacancies shown above are as submitted by the candidates in their Web-based allotment Form for transfers.No corrections in this regard shall be entertained after the closure of the date for the submission of preferences.
3. Mere submission of preferences shall not confer any right for Transfer orders. The transfer orders shall be generated purely in the sequence of the seniority lists.
Process for Exercising Web Options:
CDSE introduces WEB OPTIONS an Hassle-Free, Easy and Efficient way to choose your preference for transfer.
Step 1: HM/Teacher need to log on to www.transfers.cdse.telangana.gov.in
Step 2: Click SERVICES on the Home page and select TEACHERS TRANSFER
Step 3: Click on WEB OPTIONS in the highlighted box. You can also view the DEMO of the same
Step 4: You can also view the DEMO of WEB OPTIONS
Step 5: Please log in with your MOBILE NUMBER and TREASURY ID
Step 6: You will receive an OTP number on your registered mobile no.
Step 7: Please enter your OTP no. for Authentication
Step 8: You have an option to take the print of vacancy list by clicking – DOWNLOAD Button
Step 9: Select your options as per your preference from the Available Vacancies Box
Step 10: You can select your options from CLEAR, COMPULSORY & PROBABLE vacancies
Step 11: Select your preferences by clicking on the Options Given
Step 12: Now move your selected option from AVAILABLE VACANCIES BOX to OPTED VACANCIES BOX using “>” arrow.
Step 13: You can deselect your options from OPTED VACANCIES BOX using the “ < ” arrow.
Step 14: On completion of your selection, press FREEZE to save and submit your preferences.
Step 15: Results(Transfers Order) will Be out Soon on 27-06-2018
Instructions to Teachers: Do’s and Don’ts
Web Options – References:
1. Enter the Registered Mobile Number and Treasury ID and log into the Web Options via OTP.
2. COMPULSORY CASE:
In the event of a mandatory transfer, select as many (or as many as possible) fields according to your seniority number.
2. PROBABLE CASE:
In the event of a chance transfer, you should enroll in the schools that you are currently working with or which you would like to get rid of. Finally, select No Transfer.
3. SPOUSE CASE:
The list of spouses nearest schools will only play out in cases of a spouse that are not free hit. We have to choose from them. (There will be no clarity as they will show more when they are completed)
4. Forward Button:
Use the Forward Button to paste the selected list into the Opted List ie the right box. How to Give Web Options.
5. Backward Button:
You must use the Backward Button to delete any of the selected Opted List.
The list of pre-made schools should be completed by pressing the Freeze Button on the Transfers Official Website in the form of Web Options.
Arising vacancies in order to select web options are only visible before our seniority hierarchy (manual sample).
TS TEACHERS TRANSFERS:
1. Treasury Id should be remembered
2. Registered mobile number should not be changed, if any change is there, it should be informed through concerned DEO.
3. Before submitting of application, please verify all the information entered is correct or not.
4. Do not share the OTPs received with any others
5. Keep a printed copy of the Application, Web options exercised
6. Visit the official web site regularly for all other updates.
7. Before exercising the web options, work out the vacancies available in a required manner, studying the list of desired Mandals, list of vacancies available, emerging, etc., After this, exercise Vle web options.
8. All the uploaded certificates should be sued to the concerned officers i.e.., MEO/Dy. EO/DEO.
9. Verify the correctness of the entitlement points obtained before the submission of their applications
Source: Online AP Teachers transfers
Three Servers for Transfers Web options:
A. Server 1 for.
Adilabad, Hyderabad, and Karimnagar.
Transfers Link 1
B. Server 2 for.
Khammam, Mahaboobnagar, and Medak.
Transfers Link 2
C. Server 3 for.
Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Rangareddy and Warangal.
Transfers Link 3