SVU DDE Distance Degree/PG/MBA & Diploma Courses Admissions: Sri Venkateshwara University, Directorate of distance education,(SVU DDE) Tirupati has issued Under Graduate and Post Graduate Admission Notification for the academic year-2020-2020. This Admission Notification for admission into various UG, PG and B.Ed courses in the University. The University invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for admission into the following Courses.
Education is a life-long process. It does not stop at any particular age. The conventional system of education was proved inadequate to accommodate the growing needs of the Indian Society. Therefore, the system of distance education has emerged as an effective alternative to the conventional system of education. The distance education system caters to the needs of those who cannot pursue a formal college education and those who wish to improve their knowledge and skills.
Main Objectives of Distance Education Institutions
- To provide higher educational opportunities to the people who were deprived of the same earlier.
- To promote professional efficiency for the in-service candidates.
- To meet the challenges of changing needs of society in a global era.
- To provide wider opportunities to the youth who are not able to join in regular colleges due to various reasons.
- To provide a high quality of education with minimum expenditure.
Post Graduation Courses:
1. M.A: Telugu, English, Hindi, Economics, History, Political Science & Public Administration and Sociology.
2. Master of Social Work, M.L.I.Sc.,
3. M.Sc.: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Psychology, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
6. M.S.(Public Relations), ;
7. Executive M.B.A( 2years);
8. M.B.A (3 years).
Under Graduation/Degree Courses:
2. B.Sc.(B.Z.C., M.P.C., M.S.Cs., M.P.Cs.,)
3. B.Com.(General /Computers),
6. B.Ed.( Two years) for graduates working as teachers in recognized schools and
7. B.Ed( Third Methodology).
P.G. Diploma Courses:
1. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management,
2. Guidance & Counselling,
3. Hospital & Health Care Management,
4. Dress Designing and Garment Making,
5. Journalism and Mass Communication,
6. Yoga and Stress Management
Open University System (OUS):
Candidates without any formal qualification can pursue B.A and B.Com courses under OUS by qualifying in the eligibility entrance test.
How to Apply: SVU DDE Distance Degree/PG/MBA & Diploma Courses Admissions: Application and Prospectus can be obtained from State Bank of India(SBI) / Andhra Bank (AB) at Sri Venkateshwara University campus, Tirupati. Applications can also be had by paying the amount through ONLINE CHALLAN at Andhra Bank A/c No: 103210100020302 and State Bank of India A/c No: 31573987253 with name address of the applicant and the course applied should be written on the backside of the online challan.
To obtain the application by post, a self-addressed stamped cover worth Rupees 40/- of the size: 30X24 cm. should be enclosed along with the original online challan with a letter of request.
Application form, prospectus, and online challan can also be freely downloaded from the official web site.
Cost of application for B.Ed
Rs.350/- for B.Ed. and Rs.200/-(plus bank charges) for all other courses.
1. Sale and download of applications and prospectus can be had from the website onwards.
2. Last date for submission of application without fine: will be announced
3. For B.Ed. and OUS: Will be announced
4. Entrance test for Open University System: will be announced.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details