SVU Engineering Entrance Test: Directorate of admissions, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has given SVUEET 2023 notification and the university invites applications for admission into 6 years B.Tech + M.Tech dual degree program in EEE, ECE, Civil, CSE and Mechanical Engineering (Self-Finance) offered in SV University College of Engineering, S.V.University Campus, Tirupati for the Academic Year 2023.
Candidates should have passed Intermediate Education (10+ 2 pattern) 10+2 from Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) or Central Board of Education (CBSE)/ ICSE with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent recognized by Board from India with a minimum of 45% of marks in the prescribed group subjects.
The candidates should have completed 16 years of age.
Admission shall be based on the SVUEET- 2023 Rank, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
SVUEET CET Hall Tickets:
1. Candidates can download the Hall-Tickets 10 days before the date of Entrance Test from the website: www.svudoa.in and attend the examination.
2. The hall-ticket should be retained by the Candidate carefully as it has to be produced at the time of admission.
3. In case of non – availability of hall-ticket in the website, candidates are advised to contact the Directorate of Admissions, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
SVUEET Test Procedure:
1. The Entrance Examination (Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test SVUEET 2023) will be conducted by the Director, Directorate of Admissions, S.V. University, Tirupati. The pattern of SVUEET Entrance Examination Syllabus is same prescribed for EAMCET. 2. The examination is 100 multiple choice questions (Mathematics: 50 questions, Physics and Chemistry: 25 questions each) with 2 hours duration. Admission into various courses of study shall be made on the basis of SVUEET- 2023 Rank and eligibility criteria subject to the rule of reservation.
3. Candidates are advised to come to the examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
4. Candidates will not be admitted into the examination hall without hall-ticket and / or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
5. Calculators, pagers, cellular phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the examination hall.
6. The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.