The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE Class 12 admit card 2022 for the term 1 exams. Students can access the term 1 admit cards on cbse.gov.in. To access the CBSE 12th class term 1 admit cards, students will have to use their user ids and passwords. The term 1 CBSE exams for the minor papers will start from November 16 for Class 12. CBSE will conduct the exams for the major papers from November 30.
CBSE will also allow the students to opt for change of exam centre cities and countries. Students not residing in the same city where their school is located can make requests through the school to change the exam centre city by November 10.
As per the CBSE term 1 exam pattern, question papers in term 1 exams will have multiple-choice questions (MCQ) including case-based MCQs and MCQs on assertion-reasoning type. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes and would cover 50 per cent of the rationalised CBSE syllabus. While the duration of minor papers will be as mentioned on the date sheets.
|Name of the admit card||CBSE 12th Class Admit Card 2022|
|Title||Download the CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2022|
|Subject||Central BSE released the CBSE 12th Admit Card 2022 for 12th Class board exams|
CBSE said that there are about 26,000 schools affiliated to the board in India and 26 countries abroad. Considering the Covid situation, the board said, it will make efforts “to fix examination centres in such a manner that neither students nor schools are having any problem”.
CBSE Date Sheet 2021
|CBSE 12th Minor Exam Dates||16-11-2022 to 30-12-2022|
|CBSE 12th Major Exam Date||11-12-2021 to 22-12-2021|
CBSE Term 1 Exam Details To Be Filled On OMR Sheet: Students will be required to fill in their name, father’s name, CBSE term 1 board exam roll number, exam day and date, exam center number and name, subject code and name, and school code and name in the OMR sheet.
Steps to download CBSE Term 1 Admit Card:
- Go to cbse.nic.in or cbse.gov.in
- Click on the link for Class 10 or Class 12 term 1 admit card
- Login with the required details – user id and password
- Download and take printout of the admit card
BSE has released a sample of the CBSE OMR sheet for the students to get an idea on how to fill answers through the OMR sheet. CBSE is using OMR sheets as the answering medium for the first time. The board has released guidelines for students and schools to understand the method of using OMR sheets correctly.
Students will be required to fill in their name, father’s name, CBSE term 1 board exam roll number, exam day and date, exam center number and name, subject code and name, and school code and name in the OMR sheet. Students can check all of this information on the CBSE board exam admit card.
How To Fill CBSE OMR Sheet?
- Students will use only a blue or black ball point pen to darken the correct answer in the CBSE OMR sheet.
- CBSE OMR sheets will have space for answering 60 questions and students must fill in all the answers in correct serial numbers.
- After darkening the circle, students will also have to write the correct option that is A,B,C or D in the box ahead of the four circles. The box is provided that in case students want to change the answer and they have darken the wrong option, they can fill the correct answer in the box.
- Option filled in the box will be covered as the final answer submitted by the students.
- If both circles and box are empty then the question will considered as unattempted.