The National Testing Agency released the SWAYAM Semester Exam Registration 2023 notification for the semester exams of the Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM) platform on its web portal.
Candidates can apply for the examination through the official site of NTA SWAYAM on swayam.nta.ac.in. As per the official notice, the last date for SWAYAM payment of application fee online is till 23-01-2023 and correction in application form will be able to done as per the schedule.
The candidates are requested to undertake the correction(s) very carefully as no further chance of correction will be provided to the candidates after the above-mentioned correction period.
The exam registration form for the semester courses offered by the National Coordinators on the SWAYAM platform has started. Candidates can complete the registration form on the SWAYAM platform website, swayam.nta.ac.in.
General candidates will have to pay ₹1000/- as examination fees and SC/ST/PwD/OBC-(NCL) candidates will have to pay ₹500/- as examination fees. The payment should be done through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm Services.
|Name of the registration||SWAYAM Registration 2023|
|Title||Complete the SWAYAM Exam Registration 2023|
|Subject||NTA enabled the SWAYAM Semester Exam Registration 2023 link|
|Registration Deadline||September 20, 2023|
The exam dates have not yet been announced. The National Testing Agency will make an announcement once the exam dates are available (NTA).
According to a notice given to the University Grants Commission (UGC), exams will be offered for 348 courses over two days in two sessions lasting three hours each. NTA will administer the tests at testing facilities all around the nation.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),
the Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC), the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL), and others are among the National Coordinators.
Interested candidates can now apply for certification to various SWAYAM courses for semester on its official website.
Candidates can pay the application fees online latest by 11: 50 pm. SWAYAM correction window will be opened for candidates. Candidates can submit corrections in the online application form and the additional fee till 11:50 pm.
UGC additionally requested that students continue to check the NTA website, nta.ac.in, for updates on the tests for the January 2023 semester courses that the National Coordinators offered on the SWAYAM platform.
Meanwhile, UGC has changed the distance learning rules aiming at enrolling more foreign students in India. Under the 2020 regulations, only a passport was considered valid identification for international students, however, now universities will accept any national identity card with a photograph.
How to register for SWAYAM 2023?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the SWAYAM Semester registration process on its official website, https://nta.ac.in/.
Candidates who will be appearing the semester exams can register for Study Webs of Active–Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM). Interested candidates can now apply for certification to various SWAYAM courses for July 2021 semester till the deadline.
- Candidates need to visit the NTA official website https://nta.ac.in/.
- Once you reach the official web portal, go to ‘Student’ from the Menu bar on the home page.
- Now, click on ‘Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds’ link under NTA Exams section. Then, a redirected page will Open.
- On the new web page, click on ‘Sign In/Registration’ tab on the top right corner.
- Now click on the ‘Sign Up’ Now link, then new web form will open. On this, enter your Details to create a SWAYAM account.
- After entering details, candidates can upload necessary documents and complete the payment process. Your Registration Process is complete.
- After completion of your registration Process, download the application form and take a print, preserve it for future reference.
SWAYAM Semester Registration Highlights
- The Semester exam Registration link to apply will remain active till 11.50 pm on January 23, 2023.
- The exams will be conducted on February 25 and 26, 2023.
- These exams are for certification to various courses offered on the platform.
- National Testing Agency ( NTA) will be conducting SWAYAM Semester Examinations.
- The candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA websites https://nta.ac.in/ or https://swayam.nta.ac.in/ for latest updates.
- For any queries or clarifications, candidates can call NTA Help Desk or write to NTA at email@example.com.
- Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM) is India’s Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) platform.
Steps to complete SWAYAM Semester Exam Registration
- Visit the official site of NTA SWAYAM on swayam.nta.ac.in.
- Click on SWAYAM exam link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details or register yourself.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.