TS SSA Coordinators Recruitment 2023 – TS SSA Coordinators, Science Coordinators, Assistant Statistical Coordinators (Sectoral Officers) Recruitment 2023: CSE and SPD have given the Coordinators, Science Coordinators, Assistant Statistical Coordinators Recruitment 2023 notification on 29-10-2019.
And online applications are invited from the Gazetted Headmasters, Retired Gazetted Headmasters of Govt/ Zilla Parishad Schools of School Education Department and Persons worked under NGOs for filling up of vacancies of Coordinators, Science Coordinators and Assistant Statistical Coordinators in DPOs office. For eligibility criteria, qualifications and other information they may visit website www.samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in from 01.11.2019 and the last date is 12.11.2019.
TS SSA Telangana has given the proceedings Rc. No. 2083 on 08-11-2019 for TS SSA Coordinators Recruitment 2020. The Proceedings Subject is “Filling up of vacancies of Coordinators, Assistant Statistical Coordinators in DPOs and taking services of Science Coordinators in O/o DEOs – Last Date for submission of online applications extended up to 12.11.2019”
The attention of all the DEOs & EO-DPOs, SS in the State is invited to the references 1st to 3rd read above. They are informed that the last date for submission of online applications by the candidates is extended up to 12.11.2019 and they are requested to take necessary action to inform the concerned accordingly.
- Post Name:
b. Science Coordinators,
c. Assistant Statistical Coordinators
- Notification Release Date: 29-10-2019
- Recruitment Department: School Education Department
- Working Department: DPOs
- Applying Mode: Online
- Online Applying Website: samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in
- Online Applications Submission Start from: 01-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply: 12-11-2019
Recruitment of Coordinators & Assistant Statistical Coordinators for Samagra Shiksha and District Science Coordinators . The guidelines, eligibility criteria, qualifications are communicated herewith for taking necessary action and communicate to the Headmasters of the Schools concerned and to hoist in the designated website.
Issue of Press Note on Online Exam, Syllabus, Scheme of Exam etc. :29.10.2019
Hosting of Online application in website : 01.11.2019
Submission of online applications by the candidates : 02.11.2019 to 12-11-2019
Downloading of Hall Tickets: Last week of November, 2019
Tentative Date for Online test at Hyderabad : Last week of November, 2019
Eligibility Criteria TS SSA Coordinators Recruitment 2023
Online Applications are invited from the Gazetted Headmasters, School Assistants, Retired Gazetted Head Masters of Government/Zilla Parishad/ Mandal Parishad Schools of School Education Department and Personnel worked under Non Governmental Organizations having experience of 5 Years exclusively on Educational activities in Schools related to Government Sector promoting Community Development with Special reforms in Education to SC/ST/BC/Minority/Girl Child/CwSN Welfare etc., for the post of Coordinators, Assistant Statistical Coordinators in DPOs and Science Coordinators in 0/0 DEOs.
The applicants are required to work under the Samagra Shiksha Project at District Project Offices on the following areas:
- To work as per objectives and goals of the Project and programmes designed by the Department and well acquainted with preparation of Annual Plan and timely implementation, documentation of the activities, assessment of the outcome of various activities and planning strategies for desired outcomes at District level.
- Data management ( Collection, Analysis, Reconciliation ) monitoring of activities, convergence with other line departments Preparation of specific action plan with relevance to sociological/ Geographical nature of the District for effective implementation of activities.
- Submission of timely reports on various activities with qualitative
The applicants who possess requisite qualification may apply online through Samagra Shiksha official website samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of the Test.
The applicants must read instructions thoroughly before filling Online applications and they have to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications.
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc.
- Professional Qualification details: B.Ed., M.Ed., etc.
- Service particulars. (iv) Persons from NGOs shall furnish the Service certificate in the prescribed document issued by the concerned Government department where he/she has worked for the said NGO Organization.
Applicants must possess the Qualifications for the post he /she is applying as prescribed under Eligibility Criteria from a recognized University/Institution as on the date of Notification.
- Below 53 Years of age as on 01.07.2019 in respect of the Candidates serving in the School Education Department as Gazetted Headmasters / School Assistants.
- Below 63 Years as on 01.07.2019 in respect of the Retired Gazetted Headmasters.
- Below 45 Years as on 01.07.2019 in respect of the NGO Candidates.
The School Assistant applicants shall have rendered at least 5 years of service in the Cadre of School Assistant in Education Department. The
Centres for the Online Examination:
i. The Examination will be held at STATE Head Quarters (Hyderabad) only. esery
ii. The Commissioner School Education & Ex Officio State Project Director reserve the right to allot candidates to any Centre other than the Centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new Centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the Centre will not be entertained.
How To Apply:
i) The applicants have to visit the SAMAGRA SHIKSHA WEBSITE samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in and fill the application according to the guidelines provided at the time of registering for applications on Website. While filling the application form, the applicants have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it and restricted for one Sector post only.
ii) Applicants are solely responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore advised to follow the guidelines strictly before submitting the application.
iii) The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form shall be taken as final and the applications are processed based on these particulars only. Applicants should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
iv) Applicants should be careful while Uploading / Submission of Application Form, duly satisfying their eligibility for the examination.
v) Only one application is considered for one post of Coordinator/Assistant Statistical Coordinator/ Science Coordinator and submission of applications for more than one post by the applicant is not allowed and shall not be considered under any circumstances. Therefore, the applicants before submitting their application, must ensure that he/she is applying for the post which he is willing.
Steps in Online Applying
There are four steps for applying to post present in the home page of Recruitment for Coordinators and Assistant Statistical Coordinators for Samagra Siksha and District Science Coordinators-2019 as shown below
- Fee Payment: Applicant can make Application Fee Payment through this option.
- Payment Status: Applicant can check the status of the payment through this option
- Fill Application Form (Only After Fee Payment): After fee payment by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, Applicant should fill in the Application through this option.
- Application Receipt: After Application Form Submission, Applicant can print the submitted form through this option.
SSA Recruitment Applying Link
i. Applicants shall compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only.
ii. Applicants must upload his/her scanned photograph (Passport Size) and signature through J.P.G format. (3.5×4.5 mb )
iii. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
iv. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authorities shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates will lead to disqualification of candidature.
V. Mere submission of application or appearing or qualifying for the exam do not confer any right to the candidate for considering his/her candidature. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and Commissioner, School Education & EO-State Project Director, Samagra Shiksha, Telangana, Hyderabad reserves the right to reject the candidature at any stage of the process.
vi. The applicants are required to submit their applications through On-LINE.
vii. Unit of Recruitment New District
viii. Application Fee :Rs.600/
i. The selected applicants other than Retired Gazetted Headmasters/ NGOs shall work in terms of G.O. (P) No.10, Finance & Planning (FW.FR.II) Department, dated 22.1.1993 in the project for a period of 3 years subject to satisfactory performance review every year. With regard to retired Gazetted Headmasters/ NGOs, they shall have to work for a minimum period of 3 years subject to satisfactory performance every year. The Services of the individuals will be drawn as and when required as per need and requirement of the Project. The Merit list will be valid till the next exam.
ii. It is mandatory that the individual shall report to duty within a week from the date of receipt of order from the competent authority to utilize his/her services in project.
iii. If the individual’s service is not satisfactory or not up to the mark, not able to meet the requirements of the project, such individuals will be withdrawn from the project. The individuals with other than these parameters shall have to render their services at the allotted place for the period the competent authority desires and they are not allowed either to withdraw or shift to other place under any circumstances.
iv. The antecedents of the individual, previous experience, track record, ACR’s etc will also be taken into consideration before continuing for deputation.
V. The decision of CSE & Ex-Officio State Project Director is final either to consider or reject the candidature based on merits. vi. The performance of the individuals will be reviewed every year and in case of indulging in unfair activities / misbehavior / misappropriation of funds etc., as the case may be at any point of time, the in service candidates will be repatriated to their parent department and liable for disciplinary action as per rules. The other candidates (Retired GHMs/NGOs) will be discontinued without any prior notice and also liable for further action by the department. vii. The individual shall not be an active member/office bearer of Employees Unions/Associations.
viii. Appearing applicant’s name in the merit list does not entitle him/her for candidature for considering further. The CSE & EO SPD is the final authority in this regard.
Part – I (Objective) for all posts
- General Awareness (10 Marks).
- General English (20 Marks).
- Knowledge on Samagra Shiksha, Salient features of Scheme of Govt. of India with special reference to Right to Education and schemes of Govt. of India/State Govt. focusing
on Gender issues. (20 Marks)
Part – II (Post specific to the Coordinator)
- Objective (30 Marks).
- Descriptive (20 Marks).
(C) Medium of Question Paper: English
(D) The duration of the examination will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
(E) Centre of examination, date and time will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
i) The minimum qualifying marks for Part-I is 20 and Part-II is 20.
ii) Evaluation of Part-II is considered only if the candidate is qualified in
Part-I. (G) The order of preference for considering the candidature in the District Project
Office based on Merit is 1.Gazetted Headmasters 2. School Assistants 3. Retired GHMs 4.NGOs. The order of preference for Science Coordinator is 1. Gazetted Headmaster 2.School Assistant (Science).
(A) Scheme of Exam consists of Part-I and Part-II
Part-I: (50) Marks Objective – (Questions with multiple choice each question carrying one mark
Part-II: (50) marks(Part-II) (30 Questions Objective each Question carrying one mark and 4 Questions Descriptive each Question carrying 5 marks)
(ii) Coordinator to look after Science activities: District Science Coordinator
Science Coordinator :
- Gazetted Head Masters of School Education Dept with Science back ground
- School Assistant (Science) of School Education Dept., with 10 years of experience
- M.Sc., with Physics/Chemistry /Bio Sciences / Life Sciences from the Universities recognized by the UGC & B.Ed / M.Ed by NCTE recognized Institutions. and having Science Methodology in experience. B.Ed.,
- Experience in participating in the Science Exhibitions at National/ State/ District level as a Participant / Guide teacher
- Experience of having participated /organized science related activities
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel & Power Point etc.)
- Good Presentation Skill and strong written & oral communication skill.
Desirable: Experience in Organising the Science Exhibitions/ fairs/Seminars in the District. Having the awareness of science Programmes being organized at National Level and State Level. Good mastery over the content in Science and Science Methodology.
- SSA Recruitment Applying Link