Telangana AGRICET 2019 (Telangana BSc Agriculture Entrance Test 2019) for BSc Agricultural Course Admissions 2019-2019. Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad issued the Telangana AGRICET 2019 Notification in June, 2019 and the University Officials invited the applications in the prescribed form from the eligible Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into First Year B.Sc. (Agriculture) Degree Programme (four years B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree Programme) for the academic year 2019 -19.
Telangana State Agricultural University has released the Telangana AGRICET 2019 provisional selection list for attending the Counselling for admissions into B.Sc. (Ag.) Degree course for the academic year 2019-2019.
List of the candidates to attend the counselling for admissions into B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture through Telangana AGRICET 2019. The counselling for admissions into B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture through Telangana AGRICET-2019 will be held on 10-09-2019 at 10:00 AM in the University Auditorium of PJTSAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
It is further informed that, mere attendance during the counselling doesn’t guarantee the seat as, more number of candidates are called for counselling. 65 seats in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture will be filled up as per the merit and rule of reservations.
No. of seats:
65 seats in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
[58 for Agricultural Diploma students + 07 for Seed Technology Diploma Students] https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/
– For the Un-Reserved (@ 15%) quota, any candidate from Telangana / Andhra Pradesh / N.L. with Telangana AGRICET-2019 Rank can compete on merit.
– The above candidates are informed to attend the counselling along with original certificates.
– Open Competition (OC) means all eligible candidates belonging to all categories viz., OC, BC, SC & ST.
– The selected candidates for admission should pay the prescribed fees (Rs.33,050/- including deposits) immediately at the college counters failing which the admission shall stand cancelled.
– Candidates should also bring an amount of Rs.1600/-(Rs.850/- in respect of SC/ST/PH) towards the registration fee.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details