Telangana Civil Supplies District Project Associates Recruitment, The Civil Supplies Department has given the District Project Associate posts recruitment notification and Online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for hiring District Project Associates (DPA) in each district. The start date for submission of online applications 2nd August, 2020by 6.00 pm. Please go through the instructions carefully and fill up the Application form.
Position: District Project Associate (DPA)
Period: This position is on a contract basis for 2 years.
Salary: Rs.40, 000 Per Month.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
2. Minimum 2 years of experience in IT and need to travel extensively within the district.
Age: Maximum age is 35 years
1. Experience in Project Management.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
3. Experience in Customer Support.
4. Experience in Networking.
5. Strong in Troubleshooting Skills (Hardware, Software, and Networking)
6. Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
7. Knowledge in Web Designing is desirable.
8. Knowledge in Government Projects is desirable.
9. Knowledge in Supply Chain Management and Procurement is desirable.
10. Good Communication and Inter-Personal Skills.
Syllabus for Online Examination:
1. Mental Ability
2. Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
3. Software and Hardware
6. Project Management
7. Computer Knowledge
8. General Knowledge
1. Online Examination [150 Marks]
a. 150 Multiple Choice Questions (NO NEGATIVE MARKS)
b. Duration: 60 Minutes
c. Each correct answer carries one mark.
The interview will be conducted for the Top Three Candidates from each district based on the Online Examination
Note: The Department reserves the right to alter or modify time and conditions laid down in the Notification for conducting the recruitment at various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this recruitment process or as deemed necessary by the Department at any stage of the recruitment.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 500/- (RUPEES FIVE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application and Examination Processing Fee (All Categories)
Note: The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded.
Centre’s for the Online Examination:
1. The Online Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centers or as may be decided by the Department.
i. HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
vii. RANGA REDDY
2. Applicants have to choose any three (3) Centers in order of preference. The Department, however, reserves the right to allow candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant; Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
1. Application Start Date: 02nd August 2020
2. Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th August 2020
3. Downloading of Hall Tickets: 24th August 2020
4. Examination Date: 27th August 2020
Telangana Civil Supplies Department District Project Associates Recruitment 2020
This is not official dates only expected.For official dates, please visit the official website
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details