Telangana MEDCET Entrance Test Guidelines. The doctor is a such a wonderful profession only that doctor can save a number of lives where can be praised irrespective of caste, religion, poor and rich. Such doctors should face lots of struggle to get through the course of medicine.
The first step to becoming a doctor is to qualify and secure good marks in entrance test to get a seat in good medical colleges. We know that already EAMCET exam has been completed recently. whereas MEDCET is going to be conducted very shortly. Where here a student can get admission at a reasonable fee.
MEDCET 2019 for MBBS and BDS Admissions in Telangana State Private Medical and Dental Colleges. MBBS and BDS seats in private medical and dental colleges in Telangana state will be filled through a separate entrance test called MEDCET 2019 to be conducted in the month of June 2019.
The Telangana State Government has proposed the private medical and dental colleges to conduct separate entrance test for admission into B category seats in respective colleges. The admission will be completed under the supervision of the Government, Health University and Private Colleges Association.
For admission in MEDCET is that entrance test for private medical colleges (35% “B” category seats) for the study of medicine and dental courses. It is purely for private colleges. This MEDCET will be conducted on A.P.on May 30th, 2019. Whereas in Telangana may be on June 3 rd or 6th. The corresponding notification may be released within a week by selected convenor by private colleges management.
Telangana MEDCET Entrance Test Guidelines:
1. All Private colleges management will form as a committee to fill up 35% of medical and dental seats through MEDCET.
2. Among that one will be selected as a Convenor, Convenor will release the notification.
3. The responsibility of conducting the exam will be given to independent institutions.
4. Not only in the main cities of Telangana but also in other main cities all over the country exam will be conducted.
5. AFRC Will supervise all above mentioned.
6. Seats will be arranged in a unified admission system (instead of Govt.health University union of colleges).
7. 3 members will be appointed for the supervision of admissions.
8. “B” category admission process should be completed in the prescribed last date.
9. NTR University will supervise the allotment of seats.
10. According to the rank in admission test admission will be given.
11. The prescribed fee should be paid at the time of counseling only.
12. If the selected candidates did not join the seat can be filled by the “C” category.
13. Non Minority fee particulars in nonminority colleges.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details