TS Teachers Training on Learning Outcomes, National Achievement Survey: Primary Level TS Teachers Training, Secondary Level Teachers Training, TS Teachers Training Schedule. Telangana Director of School Education Department is going conduct training programmes to In-service teachers in the next academic year. These training programs will be conducted for Primary teachers, Upper Primary teachers, High Schools Teachers and English medium success schools teachers in selecting areas.
Rc.No.471, dt. 04.09.2017 :: ·Sub: RMSA Telangana – Implementation of Learning outcomes – Orientation to the teachers on learning outcomes and preparation for National Achievement Survey by NCERT – Orders issued.
Ref: Proceedings of C&DSE Rc.No.471/RMSA/TS/2017, dated:26.07.2017 and 01.08.2017.
All the DEOs in the State are hereby informed that, vide ref. cited the copies hand book on learning outcomes for Primary (1 to 5) and High Schools (6 to 10) have been printed and furnished to DEOs for providing the same to all schools @ 2 copies per school with instructions meeting with MEOs and Managements of private schools to discuss on the implementation of learning outcomes and prepare children for undertaking National achievement survey.
In this connection it is proposed to conduct orientation to all the teachers of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools on subject wise, class wise at school complex level. In case of High school subjects the subject wise teachers may be combined for 2 Mandals.
Following are the guidelines for conduct of training programme.
e One day orientation at State level for one sectoral officer from each district on 06.09.2017 at 0/o C&DSE to discuss the planning and arrangements-for district and school complex level training programmes.
• One day planning and orientation programme for the SRGs on 13.09.2017 at OUCIP.
• One day orientation to the subject wise DRGs at District level as per the dates and schedule enclosed shall be conducted. For this purpose one School Assistant for each subject i.e. Telugu, Hindi, English, Maths, Social Studies, Physical Science and Biological Science and effective Primary teachers @1 per subject i.e. Telugu, Maths, English and EVS. A good venue with 7 rooms may be identified to conduct orientation at district level. The DRPs shall bring hand book on learning outcomes with them to the training and all the teachers also shall bring module on learning outcomes to the training at school complex level.
• The DRGs trained at district level shall conduct training to the teachers of Primary schools and primary sections of upper primary schools from the next day. Half of the teachers of primary schools shall attend first day and the remaining of on second day at school complex level. ln case of Upper primary sections and High schools the training may be conducted
at subject specific school complexes i.e. one subject school complex for
every two Mandals. Language teachers shall attend training on first day and non language on the second day.
• The training at district for one day during 14th to 16th September 2017 as per the schedule enclosed.
• The expenditure for the district level training i.e. working lunch Rs.60/- per person per day, Rs.15/- towards two times tea, water, Rs.500/- towards charts and markers to display learning outcomes in the training hall and contingencies is Rs.500/- for the programme, actual bus fare to the participants. Further Rs.100/- towards honorarium for DRPs to act as RPs for the training at school complex level. The DEOs are directed to provide accommodation to the SRGs on the day of the training and during monitoring programme. The entire expenditure will be from available SSA budget with DEOs and DIET Principals. The expenditure towards SRGs will be from State SSA budget. The SRGs will visit the school complex level training and observe the implementation of training and attendance of participants. The complex HMs and MEOs shall ensure participation of all the teachers for the training programme.
The orientation to all the Teacher on the Learning Outcomes shall enable them to prepare for National Achievement Survey scheduled to be conducted during November 2017. All the DEOs are directed to focus on preparing the children for NAS. The detail on the NAS have already been communicated to the DEOs.
All the DEOs are directed to take necessary action points and depute SRGs as per the list enclosed and also Sectoral officers. The sectoral officers and nodal officer may be kept of as incharges for planning and conduct of orientation to the DRPs at District level and as well as teachers at school complex level. The district wise schedule is enclosed.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER & DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, TELANGANA STATE, HYDERABAD
RC No.107/C&T/SCERT/TS/2017, Dated:18-05-2017
Subject: School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad – Conduct of Teacher Training at State Level for DRPs at Primary Level from 23rd to 25th May, 2017 and Secondary Level from 27th to 30th May, 2017 at TSIPARD, TSCOB, Raiendra nagar, Hyderabad in residential mode – Relieving of identified DRPs for the training – Orders issued – Reg.
Reference: Proceedings Rc.No.107/C&T/SCERT/TS/2017, dl: 16.05.2017 from the C&DSE, TS, Hyderabad.
In continuation of the reference cited, to ensure quality of the training at Sub-District Level for Primary and Secondary Teachers, the DEOs, and the Principals of DIETs, CTEs, IASEs are requested to follow the following instructions.
With regard the Primary level and Secondary Level training at State, the allotment of DRPs has been revised keeping in view of the teachers working the district. Therefore, the DEOs are requested to identify and depute the teachers as indicated in the Annexure-I to the State Level training as per the schedule.
Teacher training venues
A. The venue for the Primary Level training in Maths and EVS is TSIPARD, Rajender Nagar, near NIRD, Hyderabad.
B. In case of Secondary teacher training the venue for the following subjects is as follows:
Maths, Physical Science and Biological Science:
TSIPARD, Raiender Nagar, near NIRD, Hyderabad.
Social Studies: TSCOB, Rajender Nagar, Hyderabad near TSIPARD (Change in venue from TSIPARD to TSCOB, this may be informed to the participants).
Identification of venues for training at District/Sub-District Level for both Primary and for Upper Primary & Secondary teachers in the DIET/ IASE/ CTE/ KGBV/ TS Model School or any other institution with good facilities.
Communication of Training Schedule at Sub-district level/ Mandal level
Spell -I – 1st to 3rd June, 2017
Spell -II – 4th to 6th June, 2017
Spell -III – 7th to 9th June, 2017
- Effort shall be made to complete the training by 11th June, 2017 covering all the subject teachers in the district.
- The schedule of trainings at Mandal level in Mathematics and EVS shall be commenced from 1st June onwards in parallel batches in different spells depending upon the availability of the participants.
- The number of DRPd for each batch @ 50 participants: 02
- A planning meeting before the commencement of the first spell shall be done on 31st May, 2017.
- The Course Directors for the said training programme at Mandal level shall be Principal/faculty of DIET, CTE, IASE participated at State Level training/ Nodal officer of the district/School Complex HM.
1. The training for the UP teachers and Secondary Teachers in Mathematics, Physics, Biology, and Social studies shall be conducted at District level or by clustering of neighbouring Mandals.
2. The duration of the training programme of each spell 4 days
3. Conduct of trainings at Sub-district level from 2nd June, 2017, and planning meeting on 1st June, 2017
First spell: 2-5th June, 2017 in 2/3/4 Parallel batches
2nd spell: 6th-9th June, 2017 in 2/3/4 Parallel batches.
DIET/ CTE/ IASE/ TS Model School/ KGBV or any other school with good facilities.
Each batch @50 participants shall be handled by @3 DRPs, as the training is being conducted parallel sessions, the DRPs trained at State Level may be adjusted.
The services of SRGs and ORGs of other districts and faculty of DIET/IASE/CTE who are involved in training could be utilized for providing additional resource support for the conduct of trainings at the District Level/ Sub-District Level. Ensure that the trainings at Secondary level at sub district shall be completed within the stipulated period i.e. before 12th June, 2017.
• The Course Director at the District level/Sub District level: Principal of DIET/ CTE/ IASE or faculty member of concerned subject / Nodal officer of the District concerned.
• The DRPs shall be instructed to bring the following required information and material for the State Level training as a mandatory as indicated in the Annexure-I, vide Proceedings Rc.No.107/C&T/SCERT/TS/2017, dt: 16.05.2017 issued from the C&DSE, TS, Hyderabad.
• Similarly the participants who will attend the training at Mandal level/sub-district level shall be Instructed to corne with the required information, relevant material and text books as a mandatory for the training programme.
Training programmes to In-service teachers
A. Primary teachers:
A 6-day programme on English language teaching learning process @ 3 days on classroom transaction for classes I and II 3-days for classes III to V.
B. Upper Primary and High Schools:
A 4-day training programme in all the subjects on following areas.
1. Content enrichment and clarification of doubts.
2. Classroom teaching learning process.
3. Assessment (CCE)- Focus On Formative and Sunmative Assessment and preparing question papers duly knowing the blueprint.
4. Co-curricular activities
C. Training to teachers working in English medium schools (Success Schools): Separate training shall be organized for the teachers teaching English medium sections in High Schools. This will be on English language communication and subject.
D. Training will be on demand and based on needs of the teachers:
The trainings are being organized in a non serious way. Certain teachers are not interested to attend the training programme and says that they don’t need training programmes. Therefore, willingness of the teachers to undergo training may be collected through MEOs and Dy.EOs. All the teachers will be informed about the contents of the training programme, venue, particulars of the RPs, training amounts etc. and requested for their willingness. Those who wants training alone can be invited for the training.