TMRJC CET 2020 would be conducted for TMR Junior College Admissions into Intermediate 1st Year for the Academic Year 2020-2021. Online Enrollment for Intermediate first year admissions in TMR Junior Colleges 2020. Online Registration for TMR Junior Colleges will start on its web portal.
Telangana Minority Welfare Residential Schools Admissions into Intermediate 1st-year various courses. TMRJC Online Application Form for Inter first-year admissions. Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Jains, Sikhs & Buddhists) and Non- Minorities (SCs, STs, BCs & OCs) Communities for Fresh Admissions into IntermediateFirst Year in TMR Colleges of Telangana State.
Applications received: 23-02-2020 to 20-03-2020
TMRJC CET Entrance Exam: 12-04-2020
TMRS CET Entrance Exam: 18-04-2020
1. Study Particulars: The candidates must have passed SSC/X Class Board Examinations or equivalent examinations in one attempt in March 2019 in Telangana State.
2. The Age: The candidate should not cross 18 years of age as on 31-08-2020.
3. Annual Income of Family: For Rural candidates, the Annual Income should be below 1.5 Lakhs, for urban candidates below 2.0 Lakhs.
4. Nativity: The candidate should be resident of any district of Telangana State
Inter 1st year courses:
Part I: English
Part II: Second Language; Any one of the following Telugu, Urdu.
Part III: Optional Subjects:
a. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (MPC).
b. Biological Sciences consisting of Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry (Bi.P.C).
c. Mathematics, Economics & Commerce (MEC).
d. Commerce, Economics & Civics (CEC).
The medium of Instructions: English
Eligibility for MPC, BiPC, MEC & CEC:
1. The candidate who opts MPC group should have been secured minimum average marks of 60%or CGPA 6.0 and B2 grade in Mathematics subject in SSC/X Class Board Examination.
2. The candidates who optBiPC group should have been secured minimum average marks of 60% or CGPA 6.0 and B2 grade in Science subject in SSC/X Class Board Examination.
3. The candidates who opt MEC group should have been secured minimum average marks of 60% or CGPA 6.0 and B2 grade in Mathematics subject in SSC/X Class Board Examination.
4. The candidates who opt CEC group should have been secured minimum average marks of 60% or CGPA 6.0 in SSC/X class Board Examination is sufficient.
The candidate may opt any one of the two groups MPC/BiPC, or MEC/CEC) in Part-III subjects. However, he/she can give the order of preference of these two groups as per his/her choice for admission. MEC and CEC groups are available only in TMR Jr. College Nagaram, Nizamabad Dist.
List of Documents for at the time of admission:
Following documents in original with one set of Xerox copies should be submitted by the selected candidate at the time of admission in the respective Jr. College.
a) Memorandum of marks of SSC/X Class Board Exam.
b) The candidates who have passed X class Board Exam other than SSC Board of Telangana they should submit the equivalence certificate issued by the competent authority.
c) Date of Birth and Study certificate.
d) Transfer certificate
e) Aadhaar card (photocopy).
f) Parents Annual Income Certificate.
g) For SC, ST and BC candidates caste certificate issued by Tahsildar
h) For disabled candidate’s medical certificate issued by a concerned medical officer.
i) For Armed Force personnel/Ex-servicemen children – certificate obtained from concerned authorities.
j) Converted Christians – Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
k) Two Passport size Photographs of candidates and one Photograph of Parents.
l) In respect of candidates participation in Sports/NCC/Scout/Guide/Exhibition, they should submit the participation certificate issued by the concerned authorities.
Note: Income Limit is not applicable to disabled and Armed Force/Ex-Servicemen Children.