TMRJC CET Selection Procedure for TMR Junior College Admissions 2020. TMRJC CET 2020 Selection Procedure, Admission Process for TMR Jr College Admissions. TMRJC CET 2020 for TS Minority Residential Junior Colleges Inter 1st year Admissions. TS Minority Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Test 2020 for TMREIS Inter 1st year Admissions.
Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society Hyderabad has issued the TS Minority Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Test for Admission into Inter first year admissions 2020-2021.
Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Jains, Sikhs & Buddhists) and Non- Minorities (SCs, STs, BCs & OCs) Communities for the Entrance Test for admission into Intermediate First Year in TMR Jr. Colleges of Telangana State through Entrance Test.
Criteria for Selection of Candidates for Inter 1st year admissions:
1. Candidate should get Minimum qualifying marks of 35% in the Entrance Test for getting admission. However, Selection of the candidate is done based on the merit in the entrance test and rule of reservation of TMREIS and medically fit at the time of admission.
2. Before confirming the admission, Health Screening test will be conducted to the provisionally selected candidates. The admission of the candidates will be confirmed only those who are medically fit.
3. Preference will be given to the students who have studied in TMR
Schools subject to their eligibility. After allotting the seats to the TMR School students subject to their eligibility, the leftover seats will be allotted to other students based on their merit as per the criteria.
4. If more than one candidate secures the same marks/rank in the entrance, the selection is done based on the following criteria:
a. For MPC Group: If more than one candidate who opted MPC group secured the same Marks/Rank in the entrance test, the selection is done based on the Marks secured in Mathematics in the Entrance Test. If the candidates possess same Marks in Mathematics, then Marks secured in Physical Science in Entrance Test are considered, if it is also same, the Marks secured in English subject in the entrance test are considered if it is also same D.O.B is taken into consideration i.e. senior student will be given preference.
b. For BiPC Group: If more than one candidate who has opted BiPC group secured the same Marks/Rank in the entrance test, the selection is done based on the Marks secured in Biological Science subject in the Entrance Test, if they possess same marks in Biological Science also, then Marks secured in English subject in the Entrance Test is considered, if they possess same marks in English subject also, then selection is done based on D.O.B. i.e. senior student will be given Preference.
c. For CEC Group: If more than one candidate who has opted CEC group secured same Marks/Rank in the entrance test, the selection is done based on the Marks secured in Mathematics subject in the Entrance Test, if they possess same marks in Mathematics subject also, then the Marks secured in English subject in the Entrance Test is considered, if they possess same marks in English subject also, then the selection is done based on D.O.B. i.e. senior student will be given Preference.
Weightage in marks will be given to the eligible candidates participated at National/State/District level in the activities of Sports & Games, Adventure Exhibition NCC, Scouts &Guides
- Admission Process for TS Minority Residential Junior Colleges 1st year admissions:
- After the selection process, the list of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed in the respective Junior Colleges and communicated to the candidates over the phone through the mobile number furnished by the candidate in the online application.
- The provisionally selected candidates should report to the respective Junior colleges with the following documents in original along with one set of Xerox copies of certificate for verification.
- Memorandum of marks of SSC/X Class Board Exam.
- The candidates who have passed X class Board Exam other than SSC Board of Telangana they should submit the equivalence certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Bonafide Certificate duly mentioning the Date of Birth issued by the concerned school where the candidate has studied class X.
- Transfer certificate
- Aadhaar card (photocopy).
- Annual Income Certificate of Parent issued by the Tahsildar. (Income Limit is not applicable to disabled and Armed Force/Ex-Servicemen Children)
- For SC, ST and BC candidates caste certificate issued by Tahsildar
- For a disabled candidate’s medical certificate issued by a concerned medical officer.
- For Armed Force personnel/Ex-servicemen children – certificate obtained from concerned authorities.
- j). Converted Christians – Certificate issued by the concerned authorities as mentioned below:
For the persons of Scheduled castes converted to Christians & their progeny (BC-C) the community certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
For all other persons converted in Christian either of the following proof shall be submitted.
The Transfer certificate/leaving certificate/Bonafide issued by respective schools wherein it is mentioned as Indian Christian/Roman Catholic/Anglo Indian.
The Baptism certificate issued by Church authorities to the student/ Individual or if in case student does not have a Baptism certificate then their Father/Mother/Guardian’s Baptism certificate.
l) Two Passport size Photographs of candidates and one Photograph of Parents.
The provisionally selected candidates should also attend the medical screening test arranged by the Junior college wherein the candidate was selected provisionally for admission and the candidates who are medically fit only will be eligible for admission.
The admissions of the provisionally selected candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and medically fit are only will be admitted in the college.