Training to Telangana High School HMs, RMSA Telangana Hyderabad – Training to all the Headmasters of High Schools of Govt., Local bodies, Model Schools, KGBVs, all types of residential schools – District Level Training to the Headmasters from 04-07.2017 to 07.07.2017 at the suitable venue at District Headquarters or any convenient place – Orders issued.
Training Modules/Material for HMs:
1. 3Rs Telugu Maths Programme Implementation Process,
2. Class wise, Subject wise Academic Standards/Vidya Pramaanaalu,
3. Academic Calendar Implementation,
4. Formative Assessment – Sadhanaamshaalu,
5. Teaching Steps Unit Plan, Year Plan,
6. Telugu Academic Standards/Vidya Pramaanaalu
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER & DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION AND EX- OFFICIO PROJECT DIRECTOR, RMSA/MODEL SCHOOLS, TELANGANA, HYDERABAD
Rc. No.471/RMSA/TS/2017. Dt. 28.06.2017
Sub: RMSA Telangana Hyderabad – Training to all the Headmasters of High Schools of Govt., Local bodies, Model Schools, KGBVs, all types of residential schools – District Level Training to the Headmasters from 04-07.2017 to 07.07.2017 at the suitable venue at District Headquarters or any convenient place – Orders issued – Reg.
Ref: Proc. Of C&DSE and EOPD, RMSA Re. No. 471/RMSA/TS/2017, Dt. 12.06.2017. Training to Telangana High School HMs.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are hereby informed that, vide ref. cited instructions have been issued for the conduct of orientation to the Headmasters which was postponed due to Ramzaan Holidays. The revised schedule for the conduct of Headmasters training is given hereunder.
1. District level training will be in a non-residential .node from 04.07.2017 to 07.07.2017. The planning with RPs will be on 03.07.2017. The DEOs are directed to identify a good venue with an adequate number of with electricity, fans, toilets, drinking water which is convenient to the participants.
2. 4 to 5 rooms may be selected in the venue for the conduct of training with 40 to 50 participants per batch in each room. One good notebook and pen may be given to all the participants and keep the white papers, posters available in the training centre.
Certain material i.e. handouts have already been provided to the DRPs during State level training which may be photocopied and given to the participants @1 per school. The Headmasters may be suggested to bring the Headmasters handbook with them that was given to them during earlier training.
3. The expenditure towards training will be as per the norms followed in case of a teacher training programme for the school assistant during June 2017 in the district, The training budget already available with DEOs may be used to meet the expenditure.
Training Modules/Material for HMs
1. 3Rs Telugu Maths Programme Implementation Process
2. Class wise, Subject wise Academic Standards/Vidya Pramaanaalu
3. Academic Calendar Implementation
4. Formative Assessment – Sadhanaamshaalu
5. Teaching Steps Unit Plan, Year Plan
6. Telugu Academic Standards/Vidya Pramaanaalu
Nodal Officer will be the Course Director to run the course as per the time table in an effective manner along with proper attendance and following of time schedule etc. Wherever Nodal Officer has been drafted as State observers, a suitable person may be identified as Course Director. State-level observers are now drafted to the district to observe the quality of the training programme and submit a report to the C&DSE. The list of RPs drafted to the District is enclosed.
Their TA, DA etc. to the observers will be paid at State level from RMSA funds. The DEOs are directed to identify a good venue and inform all the Headmasters of Govt., ZP, Model Schools, KGBVs, a type of residential schools well in advance to attend the training programme at District level. The venue may be at District level or other convenient places with all facilities. Training to Telangana High School HMs
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER AND EX OFFICIO PROJECT DIRECTOR, RMSA/MODEL SCHOOLS- WARANGAL URBAN
Proc. Rc. No.B10/RMSA/AMO/2017, Date. 30.06.2017
Sub.: RMSA – Warangal Urban – District Level training programme to the High School Headmasters from 4th July to 7th July 2017 at Ganapathi Engineering college, Hunter road, Khammam Hi-way, Warangal- Orders issued – Reg.
1. Proceedings of the Commissioner and Director of School Education and Ex Officio Project Officer, RMSA/Model Schools, Telangana, Hyderabad Rc.No. 471/RMSA/TS/2017 Date:12.06.2017
2. Proceedings of the Commissioner and Director of School Education and Ex Officio Project Officer, RMSA/Model Schools, Telangana, Hyderabad Rc.No. 471/RMSA/TS/2017 Date:28.06.2017
In pursuance of the orders issued in the references read above, the District Level training programme to all the High School Headmaster of Govt, ZP, KGBV, Model Schools and all types of Residential Schools in the district will be conducted from 4th July to 7th July 2017 at Ganapathi Engineering College, Hunter road, Khammam Hi-way, Warangal.
In this regard, Sri G.Ashok Kumar GHM, GHS (Girls), Krishna colony and Nodal Officer, Warangal Urban district is appointed as Course Director to conduct this training programme as per the schedule in an effective manner. The Headmasters, who attended the state-level training programme from 20th June to 24th June 2017 will act as the DRPs.
Therefore, all the High School Headmasters of Govt, ZP, KGBV, Model Schools and all types of Residential Schools in the district are hereby requested to attend the district level training programme at Ganapathi Engineering College, Hunter road, Khammam High way, Warangal from 04.07.2017 to 07.07.2017 without fail with the 3 Headmaster modules provided to the Headmasters in the earlier trainings.
The timings of the Training programme: 9.30 a.m to 5.00 p.m. Working Lunch will be provided and Actual T.A/ Conveyance will be paid as per the norms.
Rc. No. 11/RMSA/TS/2014, Dated: 24.01.2015: The Commissioner and Director of School Education and Ex-Officio Director, RMSA, Telangana State, Hyderabad. Subject: RMSA, Telangana State, Hyderabad – Curricular and examination reforms – Training to the Head Masters of high schools at Divisional Level from 31st January to 2nd February 2015 – Guidelines and orders issued – Reg.
Reference: Video conference with all the DEOs, Dy.EOs and Head Master training resource persons. Training to Telangana High School HMs
All the District Educational Officers of this office is hereby informed that vide reference cited, it was decided to conduct an orientation to all the Head Masters in the Districts at Divisional Level through the Resource Persons trained at Hyderabad from 5th to 8th January 2015. Following are the guidelines for the conduct of the orientation.
Head Masters working in Government, ZP, Aided, Model Schools, Residential Schools of all types, KGBVs, Municipal, Tribal, Ashram schools etc. Duration: 3-days
The HMs trained at Hyderabad as District/ Divisional Level RPs @4 persons shall act as Resource Persons. The Principals of Model Schools trained at Hyderabad shall be involved in the training in the concerned Division where the Model School located. The DCEB Secretary additionally go around the centres and support.
Preparation for Orientation and Training schedule
1. 29th January 2015: The teleconference on 29th January 2015 for all the District Level Resource Persons, Dy.EOs, DIET staff, DCEB persons on 3-day timetable and session-wise details.
2. 30th January 2015: Preparation day for RPs at Divisional venue, prepare the venue, training halls and developing notes on the sessions selected for the individual persons/ groups.
3. 3-day orientation programme to the all the Head Masters of all types of schools running with government fund 31’s January to 2nd February 2015: 3-day orientation for all the HMs working in that Division i.e. schools of Government, ZP, Aided, Model Schools, KGBVs and all types of Residential Schools i.e. General, SC, ST, BC, Minorities etc.
4. Furnishing the DVDs of HMs training at Hyderabad and teleconference CDs.
5. Modules: Two handbooks will be reaching to the DEO offices on 28th January 2015 and the Dy.EOs are responsible for distributing the Modules to the participants on the first day of the training. Notebook and pen: Good notebook with 150 pages and a pen.
Training at Divisional Headquarters and the venue will be a good high school with RMSA rooms/ private school Model School/ DIET! Private B.Ed. colleges etc.
1. Two good rooms/ halls may be identified for training in two parallel batches. Two batches shall not be merged.
2. The RPs shall identify sessions. Each session will be carried out by two members. The RPs will deal with the topic selected by them for both the sessions.
Facilities at the venue:
LCD is a must for PowerPoint presentations and playing the DVDs, one computer to operate LCD. Well ventilated rooms stand by generator, good blackboard, charts (25), markers etc.
Dy.EO of concerned Division. If a Dy.EO is In-charge for two Divisions, another MEO/ DIET Lecturer may be made In-charge for the training centre. Training to Telangana High School HMs.
The Dy.EOs shall stay at the venue for all the three days. The DEO shall visit all the training venues on a regular basis. The DIET Principal shall also visit all venues. One State Level observer for each District drafted by the Commissioner will be visiting all the venues and observe the arrangements made at the venue and effective conduct of training programmes. This observer shall visit all the venues and support the training. The DEO may also identify one good RP among the HMs trained at Hyderabad and make him visit the venues to clarify the doubts.
Information to the Head Masters of all types of secondary schools:
Proceedings of the DEO to the Head Masters of all types of schools through Dy.EOs concerned. Press note may also be given. The Dy.EO shall confirm the participation of HMs of all types of schools.
Serious Conduct of the Training Programme:
1. Timings are from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM with a one-hour lunch break and 10 minutes tea break in both morning and evening session.
2. Attendance of all HMs at sharp 09.00 AM shall be monitored.
3. An Assembly at 09.00 AM shall be conducted.
4. Documentation of everyday proceedings must be done by the participants by way of informing them on the first day itself. Centre-wise documentation report with photographs shall be prepared.
5. The Head Masters working in the Division shall attend in the same Division and shall not be permitted to attend at District Headquarters or other Divisions/ Districts.
6. Cell phones must be in silent mode or switched off.
7. Common agreed items for observation may be developed and displayed in the form of a chart.
8. Disturbing in the sessions with unnecessary argument shall be avoided. Roaming outside during the sessions and discussion on service matters and other things shall be avoided.
9. Working lunch and tea shall be arranged for all the participants and RPs. Detailed guidelines for the expenditure towards conveyance, stationery and honorarium to the Resource Persons.
10. The Dy.EOs and all the Resource Persons shall meet at the venue on 30th January 2015 to plan for the programme and preparing for the sessions.
The concerned Dy.EOs and DEOs are responsible for the effective conduct of training. The State Level observers shall stay 3-days in the Districts and observe all venues and submit a report to the Director, RMSA and C&DSE. The DEO is requested to provide a vehicle to the State Level observer from the SSA/ Dy.EO vehicle. The DEOs are requested to give this copy of guidelines to the Dy.EOs and Resource Persons.
Therefore, all the DEOs are requested to plan and conduct the orientation to all the HMs of high schools in the District effectively. For any further clarifications, they are requested to contact Director, RMSA/Dr N. Upender Reddy, Consultant on Educational Reforms, 0/o C&DSE, Telangana. All the RJDSEs are requested to visit the centres and see that the training programmes conducted effectively.
The DEOs are requested to depute the all the Resource Persons for Head Masters training to the teleconference on 29th January, 2015 9.30 AM onwards and also depute 3 to 4 expert Head Masters additionally to meet the contingency. Source: O/o DEO, Warangal