TS 10th Class Mathematics Study Material 2023 in PDF download from here

Telangana SCERT has prepared the TS 10th Class Mathematics Study Material 2023 or TS SSC Mathematics Study Material 2023 in the name of 10th Maths Abhyasa Deepika (Enrichment Material) on its official website, https://scert.telangana.gov.in/.

10th class students who will be appearing the public examinations can check details and download the 10th Maths study material from the official web link.

The Mathematics syllabus of 10th class has 14 chapters out of which some concepts (30% of the syllabus) are meant for activity/project work and not considered for FA and SA. The key points of remaining concepts of 14 chapters (70% of the syllabus) are identified and made easy for the students to understand.

The self learning material is provided for further strengthening of the knowledge gained through classroom activities, worksheets and digital classes. The key concepts in each unit are dealt with definitions, formulae, practice problems, etc. under their specific headings.

A variety of practice questions are given to facilitate self assessment. Teachers are expected to go through the material thoroughly once to understand the purpose of the material and in turn guide the students in making effective use of the TS SSC Study material. Students may be encouraged to approach their teachers to clarify doubts. Education Department appreciated the efforts of the material developers. Further, We wish all the students to benefit from the material and come up with flying colors in examinations.

TS 10th Class Mathematics Study Material 2023
Name of the materialTS 10th Class Mathematics Study Material 2023
TitleDownload TS 10th Class Maths Study Material 2023
SubjectSCERT Telangana has released and uploaded the TSS SSC Maths Study Material 2023 on its website
CategoryStudy Material
TS 10th Maths Study Material 2021

“The prevailing situations of COVID-19 have paved way for the development of a comprehensive learning material for class 10th students with an objective to cater the needs of students appearing for Public Examinations. Department of School Education started online transmission through T-SAT and Doordarshan channels from 1st September. Apart from this, The District Educational Officers in some districts also started online classes on YouTube involving the subject experts. The ultimate objective is to help the students achieve prescribed Academic Standards.

From 1st February onwards face to face class room interactive classes started, in view of paucity of time it is not possible to cover all the concepts. Hence, this learning material helps to fill all those gaps. This material gives an understanding and helps them achieve good results in the examination.” According to Director of SCERT Telangana

MediumDownload SSC Maths Study Material
English10th Class Mathematics Study Material
Telugu10th Class Mathematics Study Material
Urdu10th Class Mathematics Study Material
English Medium10th Class Maths Handbook for Teachers and Students
10th Class Maths Study Material

Instructions to Mathematics Subject Teachers:

  • Focus on 14 units in Mathematics meant for evaluation in public examinations.
  • This material is developed from the given 14 units meant for final examinations.
  • Provide enough practice to students on key concepts and questions meant for practice.
  • Provide practice on variety of questions given in the material.
  • Focus on constructions (similar triangles, secants and tangents) and graphs (polynomials, linear equations, statistics).
  • Explain the terms involved in the formulae and make the students to practice.
  • Correlate with text books to clarify doubts in the Learning Material.
  • Efforts should be made to make use of the learning material to the maximum extent for better result.

10th Class Mathematics Chapters

Chapter NumberName of the Chapter
1Real Numbers
4Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
5Quadratic Equations
7Coordinate Geometry
8Similar Triangles
9Tangents and Secants to a Circle
12Applications of Trigonometry
TS SSC Mathematics Chapters

Instructions to Students: Read and practice the problems in the learning material. Understand the key concepts – explanation unit-wise to answer questions in the public examinations. Correlate with text books to clarify doubts in the reading material and approach your teachers. Good practice of the learning material helps you to achieve good grades.

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything

Pavzi.com | 12thmodelpaper.in | 10thmodelpaper.in | model-paper.com | JNVST Result 2024 | Sample Paper 2024 | Board Paper 2024 | Sample Paper 2024 | EDPOST | Model Paper 2024 | JNANABHUMIAP.in | Board Model Paper 2024| Happy New Year Wishes SalesHours

Leave a Comment