JNAFAU has issued the TS B Arch Architecture Admissions 2019 notification and Eligible and qualified candidates of NATA 2019 /JEE (Main) 2019 Paper-II seeking admission into 1st year B.Arch. (Regular) Degree course offered under the Government / Private / Minority / Unaided institutions in the State of Telangana for the academic year 2019-20 are informed to register online at http //barchadm.tsche.ac.in from 24th to 31st July 2019 and attend for certificate verification at NASA University campus, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-28 on 1 St and 2nd August, 2019 with valid NATA/ JEE scorecard and all other relevant original certificates with two sets of Xerox copies. OC/BC candidates have to pay the processing fee of Rs.1500/- and SC/ST candidates Rs.800/- through an online payment. For all other details refer to the detailed notification placed on the website www.jnafau.acin. (Note No separate notification will be issued for the Counseling process.)
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
The eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate 5-year B. Arch. the course shall be
as mentioned below;
i. The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
ii. The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/’non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
iii. No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.”
iv. The candidate should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) /JEE (Main) Paper-II and should also have secured State Architecture Rank (SAR). All candidates who come with a passing valid score of NATA-2019/ JEE (Main)-2019 Paper-II, at the time of “Certificate Verification” will alone be considered for seat allocation under the convener quota of seats.
Note: For candidates who appeared in both NATA and JEE (Main) Paper-II Examination, SAR shall be prepared on the basis of a higher percentage of the two scores.
II. Registration cum Processing:
All candidates are informed to register online at http://barchadm.tsche.ac.in from 24th to 31st July, 2019 by furnishing all information in the application form. All the candidates have to pay Rs. 1,500.00 (Rupees: One thousand five hundred only) each towards Registration cum Processing Fee and Rs. 800.00 (Rupees: Eight hundred only) in case of (SC/ST Candidates) which has to be paid through online payment (Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Internet Banking).
IV. Certificates to be produced at the time of Registration.
The NATA/JEE (Main) Paper-II qualified, eligible candidates have to attend for certificate verification on the 1st and 2nd of August, 2019 at the Helpline Centre at JNAFA University, Masab Tank – Hyderabad – 028 (TS).
List of Documents:
- The candidates shall produce the following Original Certificates for verification along with 2 (two) sets of Xerox Copies at the time of Registration at the Helpline centre.
- NATA Hall Ticket/JEE Hall Ticket.
- NATA Valid Score Card (2019) /JEE Valid Score Card of 2019.
- Provisional (Intermediate/Diploma) Certificate.
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate/Diploma.
- SSC Pass Memo or it’s Equivalent for proof of Date of Birth.
- 2 (two) sets of Xerox Copies of the Original Certificates.
- Study Certificate from VI to XII/ Diploma (To establish a local area of the candidate)
- In case of Non – Local Candidates, residence Certificate of either of parents in
- Telangana/Andhra Pradesh for 10 Years/Residence certificate of the candidate for 10 Years in Telangana State /Andhra Pradesh State excluding the period of his/her study outside Telangana State, excluding the period of study outside the State from Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2019 (if applicable) by the Competent Authority (MRO) in case of Non – Employee/Employer in case of an in-service person.
- Intergraded Community Certificate (ICC) issued by MRO in respect of (BC/SC/ST) candidates.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/CAP/PH shall bring the Original Certificates issued by the concerned Competent Authority. PH Candidates shall submit a certificate issued by the District Medical Board constituted by the Government.
- Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) – 2% (Two Percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defense personnel including the children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana State based on the Permanent Address / Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register/Certificate from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board Constituted.
- Certificates of all candidates who are applying under PH/CAP/NCC categories will be verified by the concerned Competent Authority at JNAFA University Campus, Hyderabad only on 02- 08-2019 from 02.30 PM to 05.00 PM.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring “TC” of the SSC containing Religion (Muslim/ Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates who studied Intermediate/Diploma in Engineering in other States in India or from other Countries should produce Equivalency Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State.
|1.||Issue of Notification||23rd July, 2019||—|
|2.||Online Registration online payment||24th July, 2019 |
31st July, 2019
|3.||Certificate Verification||1st and 2nd August,|
|4.||Display of List of Registered|
candidates & call
for objections through E-mail
|13th August, 2019||01 Day|
|5.||Display of Final List of|
|14th August, 2019||01 Day|
|6.||Assigning of Ranks (SAR)||16th August, 2019||01 Day|
|7.||Exercising Web options||17th & 18th|
|8.||Allotment of seats||20th August, 2019||01 Day|
|9.||Tuition fee payment and|
Reporting at allotted
Colleges (Phase – I )
|21st & 22nd|
|10.||Online Declaration of Vacancy Position||23rd August, 2019||By the |
|11.||Exercising Options for Vacant Seats||24th & 25th|
|12.||Final Seat Allotment||27th August, 2019||Phase – II |
|13.||Tuition fee payment and|
Reporting at allotted
Colleges (Phase – II )
|28th & 29th|
|14.||Spot Admissions||31st August, 2019||01 Day|
|15.||Commencement of Class work||3rd September, 2019|