TS D.Ed First & Second Year Working Days: As per NCTE New Norms, the D.El.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of two(2) academic years. However, the students shall be permitted to complete the programme within a maximum period of three years from the date of admission to the programme. For more details are available at https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/
Working Days of D.Ed Course as fallows:
a) There shall be at least two hundred working days each year exclusive of the period of examination and admission.
b) The institution shall work for a minimum of thirty six hours in a week (five or six days), during which physical presence in the institution of all the teachers and student teachers is necessary to ensure their availability for advice, guidance, dialogue and consultation as and when needed.
c) The minimum attendance of student-teachers shall be 80% for all course work including practicum, and 90% for school internship.
|Name of the details||TS D.Ed 2022|
|Title||TS D.Ed First & Second Year Working Days 2022|
|Subject||NCTE has released D.Ed working days|
So, The First Year TS DEd Course Working Days as Follows
1. Total working days required as per NCTE norms & Standards, 2022 = 200
2. No. of working days completed by 30th April = 67
3. As per the earlier D.Ed. Almanac 2014-16, reopening day after summer vacation is 12-06-2022, to regulate the Academic year it is rescheduled as 01-06-2015, thereby a total number of working days in the month of June are 25.
4. Total no. of working days as per Almanac 2022-24 from 27.01.2022 (the day of commencement) to 17.10.2022 = 107
5. Shortage of working days to fulfill the norm of 200 working days= 26
6. No. of working hours per day= 06
7. No. of working hours per 26 days = 26 X 6 = 156 hrs
8. To complete the course by 17.10.2022, 156 hours have to be accommodated from 1st June to 17th October 2022.
9. To accommodate 156 hrs in 107 days, the DIETs & Pvt. D. Ed Colleges need to work an extra time of 01 hours 30 mts per day.
10. As per the Almanac, the Schedule is 9.45 Am to 4.30 PM.
11. The revised Schedule to accommodate extra 1 hour 30 mts per day, the schedule shall be from 8.45 AM to 5.00 PM.
12. The 1st year of D.Ed. program of 2022-24 batch will be completed by 17th October 2015 as requested by the students. Final examinations as per the DGE schedule.
13. Dasara Vacation will be from 18th to 25th October, 2022