TS D.Ed First Year Exam Hall Tickets 2020 released on its D.El.Ed Course web portal at BSE Telangana official website for TS D.El.Ed Course 1st year exams. Candidates who have registered for TS D.Ed 1st-year annual exams they can check and download hall tickets from the official website.
The Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State has given the Diploma in Education First Year annual examinations time table for the year 2020. The Board of Secondary Education clearly indicated that the students of the entire State may have follow the same methodology.
Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Course First Year annual examinations will be started in the month of April 2020 (21-04-2020 to 01-05-2020). All Exams will be held from 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
|Title||TS D.Ed First Year Exams Hall Tickets 2020|
|Name of the Organization||Board of Secondary Education Telangana|
|Name of the exam||TS DEd 1st Year Exams April 2020|
|Category||TS D.Ed 1st year Exams hall tickets 2020 /TS D.Ed First-year Hall Tickets 2020/ TS D.El.Ed 1st year Hall tickets 2020 (HALL TICKETS)|
|D.Ed Batch||D.El.Ed Course Batch 2019-2021 (First Year)|
|D.Ed 1st year Exam Dates||21-04-2020 to 01-05-2020 (1st Year)|
|D.Ed 1st year exam timings||9.00 AM to 12.00 noon|
The D.Ed First Year Public Examinations Hall Tickets will be uploaded on Telangana Board of Secondary Education (BSE Telangana) Official Website by the Education Department Officials. DEd first Year 2018-2020 batch Candidates Can download their Hall Tickets in the given following the link.
After Select, Your District Name, School Name and Select Your Name then Click on Submit Button and Download Your Hall Ticket. This Hall Ticket is the entry pass of the examination hall. So, candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination.
How to Download the TS D.Ed 1st year exams Hall Tickets:
- First, visit the BSE Telangana website by entering the URL www.bse.telangana.gov.in.
- then the website will have appeared.
- Search for “D.ED FIRST YEAR EXAM HALL TICKETS” and click on the link.
- Then another web page will be opened on a new tab in your browser.
- Now Select Your District Name, Select your institute Name and Select Your Name.
- After Select your date of birth and click on the download button. Then Your hall ticket will be downloaded.
- Take the print out. Preserve it for future reference.
This Hall Ticket is the entry pass of the examination hall. So, candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination.