Telangana State Board of Secondary Education would release the TS D.El.Ed First year exam Hall Ticket 2022 or TS D.El.Ed 1st year exam Hall Ticket 2022 on its official website, bse.telangana.gov.in. Students who have registered for the TS D.Ed First year exams can check details and download the hall tickets from the official web page.
TS D.Ed First Year Exam Hall Ticket 2022 or TS D.Ed 1stst Year Hall Ticket 2022 would be released on its D.El.Ed Course web portal at BSE Telangana official website for TS D.El.Ed Course 1st year exams. Candidates who have registered for TS Diploma in Elementary Education 1st year annual exams they can check and download hall tickets from the official website.
BSE Telangana Officials said that the theory examinations will be conducted for first year students studying Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in various colleges in all the districts from November 26 to December 10. They have also suggested that these exams will be held from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon and hall tickets can be downloaded by the first year D.Ed Students from the official website www.bse.telangana.gov.in.
The Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State has given the Diploma in Education First Year annual examinations time table for the year 2020. The Board of Secondary Education clearly indicated that the students of the entire State may have follow the same methodology. Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) Course First Year annual examinations will be started in the month of November and December. All Exams will be held from 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
|Name of the hall ticket||TS D.Ed First Year Exam Hall Ticket 2022|
|Title||Download the TS D.El.Ed first year Exams Hall Ticket 2022|
|Subject||BSE Telangana released the TS D.Ed First year exams Hall Ticket 2022|
|Exam Dates||04-07-2022 to 09-07-2022|
|D.Ed 1st year exam timings||9.00 AM to 12.00 noon|
The D.Ed First Year Public Examinations Hall Tickets will be uploaded on Telangana Board of Secondary Education (BSE Telangana) Official Website by the Education Department Officials. DEd first Year 2022-2023 batch Candidates Can download their Hall Tickets in the given following the link.
After Select, Your District Name, School Name and Select Your Name then Click on Submit Button and Download Your Hall Ticket. This Hall Ticket is the entry pass of the examination hall. So, candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination. This Hall Ticket is the entry pass of the examination hall. So, candidates must keep their hall ticket while you are going to the examination.
Telangana D.El.Ed first year exam dates
The first year examinations of Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed), July 2022 (batch 2020-22) will be conducted between 9 am and 12 noon from July 4 to July 9. The hall tickets of the eligible candidates will be available for download in the website www.bse.telangana.gov.in from June 28 onwards. Students and principals can login to the website duly selecting their district, name of the institute and candidate name respectively to download the hall tickets.
|First year D.El.Ed Exam dates||from July 4 to July 9|
|First year D.El.Ed Exam timings||from 9 am to 12 noon|
|Reach the Exam Centre||8.30 AM|
|First year D.El.Ed Exam Hall Tickets||from June 28, 2022|
How To Download TS D.El.Ed First year Exam Hall Ticket?
Telangana State Board of Secondary Education would release the Telangana D.El.Ed 1st year exams hall ticket on its official website of TS BSE, https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/ after completion of registration process. Once the hall ticket will be released, students will be able to check their hall ticket from the official weblink. For downloading the hall ticket, student can follow the given simple tests.
- Visit the https://bse.telangana.gov.in/ website
For downloading the hall ticket, D.El.Ed 1st year registered students need to visit the official website, https://bse.telangana.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on Quick link Section
Once you reach the official website, click on the Quick Link section on the home page. In this latest announcement would be accessed from this section.
- Click on D.El.Ed 1st year Hall ticket link
On the Quick Link section web page, search for the Telangana D.El.Ed 1st year hall ticket link and click on it. Then hall ticket downloading web page will be appeared.
- Download D.El.Ed 1st Year Hall ticket
On the Telangana D.El.Ed 1st year exam hall ticket downloading web page, select the district, college and your name OR Enter your name and Date of Birth in the required fields and click on the download button, Then your hall ticket will appear and download it.
- Print the D.El.Ed 1st year hall ticket
After downloading the D.El.Ed first year exams hall ticket, student can check the exam dates, take a print it and preserve it for future need.
Instructions to candidates
- Candidate should note the Examination dates against the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket. If any mistake found, bring immediately to the Principal and Chief Superintendent notice for rectification.
- The Candidate should be present at the Examination centre by 8.30 AM on all the days of Examination.
- Candidate should read carefully the instructions printed on the Main Answer Sheet. Roll Number noted in the Hall Ticket should tally with the Roll Number printed on the OMR Barcoded Sheet supplied. It is responsibility of the Candidate to collect the correct OMR Sheet from Invigilator.
- Candidate should not write his/her Name and Roll Number, in any part of the Main Answer Sheet and Additional Answer Sheet.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any other personal belongings including electronic devices, Mobile phone to the Examination Center.
Follow COVID Protocol
- Students must follow the Covid norms in the Examination Centre issued by the Government from time to time.
- It is Compulsory to wear mask in Examination Center.
- Personal hand sanitizer and transparent drinking water bottle are allowed in the Examination Center.
- Follow the Physical distance strictly as per rules and enter the Examination Hall in queue, duly maintaining 6 feet distance among each other.
- Do not to borrow or exchange any type of material (Pen, Pencil, Eraser etc.,) in the Examination Hall from other candidates. 6. Maintain hygienic conditions in the Examination Hall. Do not spit in any place in the Examination Centre Premises.
- If you are suffering from any type of cold or fever or sneezing or cough or elevated body temperature, please write the examination in Isolation Room
Where can I download Hall Ticket?
Telangana D.El.Ed first year candidates who have registered for the public examinations can check details and download the TS D.El.Ed first year hall ticket from the BSE Telangana official website, https://bse.telangana.gov.in/.
What details are required to download Hall ticket?
Candidates date of birth and name details are required to download the TS D.Ed 1st year hall tickets from the web page.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|