Commissioner of School Education, Telangana has released the TS DEECET Information Bulletin, User Guide, Schedule, Instructions to candidates on its official website of Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test, deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
TS DEECET Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Date and Timings and more details are available in the Information Bulletin PDF. Candidates who who are interested to apply for the TS DEECET Exam can check details and download the Information bulletin. Candidates who intend to seek admission into 2 years D.El.Ed. and D.P.S.E. course can appear the DEECET Exam.
These admissions would be done through TS DEECET 2021 (Telangana State Diploma In Elementary Education Common Entrance Test) for admission into two year course in Govt. DIETs/ Private Un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions in the state of Telangana for the Batch 2021-2023.
TS DEECET Courses:
1. Diploma in Elementary Education
2. Diploma in Pre-School Education
|Name of the Exam Pattern||TS DEECET Exam Pattern 2021|
|Title||Download TS DEECET Scheme of Exam 2021|
|Subject||CSE Telangana released TS DEECET Scheme of Entrance Test 2021 on its web portal|
|DEECET Info||TS DEECET Info|
TS DEECET Exam Pattern:
Scheme of Entrance Test (The Division of Marks and eligibility criteria): The Question Paper of DEECET 2020 consists 100 marks with objective questions. The test paper shall be of objective type in three Parts as shown below with 100 questions and with each question carrying 1 Mark. The TS DEECET Exam pattern for Telugu / Urdu / English Medium Students
|Part I||Teaching Aptitude and General Knowledge||10 Marks|
|Part- II||1. General English||10 Marks|
|2. General Telugu||20 Marks|
|Part III||1. Maths||20 Marks|
|2. Physical Science||10 Marks|
|3. Biological Science||10 Marks|
|4. Social Studies||20 Marks|
TS DEECET Syllabus: (10th Standard)
- The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VIII to X of Telangana State Syllabus for Part-II and Part III of the test.
- The medium of Entrance Test: Question paper shall be in Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
TS DEECET details:
- Online TS DEECET: TSDEECET shall be conducted ‘ONLINE’, as per the medium opted by the candidate, in multiple sessions on the dates to be notified shortly.
- For EM TS DEECET: In case of candidates opting for English Medium, the Part II (b) of the Question Paper shall be either Telugu or Urdu as opted by the candidate in the online application.
- Syllabus: The subject and syllabi of Part III of the test shall be of the standard of Class X.
- Course Medium: The Question paper Medium shall be the same as the Medium of D.EI.Ed. opted for and for the D.P.S.E. course only English Medium opted students are eligible.
- Qualifying Marks: The candidates who obtain qualifying marks shall only be assigned ranks as per the order of merit.
- In case of SC and ST all the candidates shall be assigned rank as per the order of merit.
- TS DEECET is conducted ‘ONLINE’. Hence, requests for re-access, re-totaling and re-valuation of the question paper will not be entertained.
- Instructions regarding modalities of online exam and Model Question Paper for practice by the candidates shall be made available on the website http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in.
Eligibility for TS DEECET:
- The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the DEECET.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
Application Fee: Rs.413/-
Date of conduct of TS DEECET 2021: 08-09-2021