List of Documents for TS DEECET Certificates Verification 2020 & Instructions. List of Documents to be Produced for TS DEECET Certificates Verification 2020, Already the TS DEECET notification for Admission into D.El.Ed course released and entrance test also completed recently. DEECET Convenor issued guidelines for Web Options. The First stage is Online submission of preference of colleges process will be started and after Second phase will be started as per schedule.
In this First stage, First phase web options given candidates will download their Provisional Admission Letter (Allotment of Seat) and they will attend certificate verification at district level. Finally, DEECET officials will issue the Final Admission Letter to the Selected Candidates after verification of Certificates.
“TEACHER” have a valuable we in the society. After mother, father respected more than a millionaire because millionaire designs his own life but a teacher designs such many millionaire’s lives. If any one neglects their profession it costs nothing but if a teacher neglects his profession it costs many lives and their future. So, teacher feels more responsible than any other .Teacher is icon discipline, hard work, responsibility, punctuality. So, who have these qualities are suitable for this profession. To become a teacher you have take first step i.e., D.ELEd – Diploma in elementary education(D.Ed Course) those who have successfully completed this, they are eligible to DSC.
3rd Phase TS DEECET Web Counselling Dates:
✤ 3rd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Certificates Verification: 08 to 12-08-2019
✤ 3rd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Web Options entry: 13 to 20-08-2019
✤ 3rd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Seat Allotments: 22 to 24-08-2019
✤ 3rd phase Reporting to Colleges and College Fee Payment: 26, 27-08-2019
2nd Phase TS DEECET Counselling Dates:
✷ 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Certificates Verification: 18 to 19-07-2019
✷ 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Web Options entry: 20 to 22-08-2019
✷ 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Seat Allotments: 24, 25-08-2019
✷ Reporting to Colleges and College Fee Payment: 26, 27-08-2019
Website: TS DEECET Admissions Counselling
1st Phase Website Announcements:
Phase-I Counselling Schedule
TS DEECET Admissions Cousnelling Schedule…
1. Generation of Ranks: 12-06-2019
2. Counselling and Verification of Certificates: to be started from 20th to 22nd June 2019
3. Certificates Verification: 20 to 22 June, 219 at Govt DIETs
4. Web Options: 23 to 25-06-2019
5. Seat Allotments: 27-06-2019
6. Fee payment: 27-06-2019
7. Admit Card Download: 27 to 30-06-2019
8. Report to College: 30-06-2019
9. First Instructions Day: 01-07-2019 (classes starts).
10. Not Joined Candidates details: ….2019
11. Data Collection of left over seats in D.Ed Colleges: ….2019
TS DEECET Web Counselling-Admission Schedule:
1. First phase of Counseling Completed from: ..
2. Second phase of Counseling Completed from:…
3. Third phase of Counseling starts from: …
Full details are available in your PAL( Provisional Admission Letter). All the candidates are requested that follow the instructions
1. You must read the your PAL three or more times line by line.
2. You Should attend the Certificates Verification withe Required List Of Documents at your Allotted College of District’s Government DIET College, this is mentioned in your Provisional Admission Letter.
3. Fee will also important for pay at the time of Verification. So, Candidates should pay the prescribed fee after verification.
4. After you will receive Final Admission Letter and you can join your allotted college
So, you must join your allotted college after verification of certificates. Later you can also participate in II Phase counselling as per the same process of I Phase.Required Documents for DEECET Certificate Verification:
Next step is that “Certificate Verification” For certificate verification you have to carry the following certificates.
1. Pdf of ONLINE application of DEECET 2019.
2. Rank Card of TS DEECET 2019(Rank card(Your name in the Merit List of Page) or If you not found Merit List, You can get from Results on TS DEECET Website).
3. SSC or its Equivalent Certificate for proof of Date of Birth(SSC Memo)
4. Certificates of Qualifying examination (Intermediate or equivalent) as submitted in the ONLINE application(Inter marks memo)
5. Transfer Certificate from the institution where last studied.
6. Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
7. Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO for candidates claiming admission under quota For reservation of BC / SC / ST categories(Caste Certificate)
8. PH Certificate issued by the District Medical Board in case of candidates claiming reservation under quota for PH category.
9. Special Category certificates issued by concerned authority for candidates claiming admission under quota of reservation for Special Categories(CAP, NCC, Sports,).
10. Income certificate issued by Tahsildhar after 01.01.2019 of parent/s of SC & ST candidates whose income is less than Rs.2,00,000 per annum from all sources and Rs.1,00,000 in respect of BC candidates claiming exemption of Tuition fee (Rs.2385.00 in case of Colleges under Governmen Management and Tuition fee Rs.11000.00 in case of Colleges under Private Management for One year).
11. DEECET 2019 Hall Ticket
12. 2 pass port size photos
13. Provisional Admission Letter
Next the real test is attending the counselling. Follow these tips while attending counselling.
1. Carry Your Certificates
2. Venue of Counselling
3. Time of counselling
4. Confirm the counselling time of your rank.
5. You have to stay very early before your counselling states because you can get an idea of places of colleges.
6. Keep an idea to reach the venue of counselling.
7. Fee particulars
8. Photos (Pass port size)
Important Instructions – Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidate Should attend the Certificate Verification:
Candidate should without fail attend to the session for verification of certificates on the above shown dates. Otherwise this Provisional Admission letter stands cancelled and the vacancies that arise in such cases will be considered for candidates who follow them in the merit list during the second phase of web based selection of colleges for admission. Any request for consideration of admission after being absent for the session for verification of certificates during the prescribed time will not be entertained.
2. Candidate Must Produce the List of Documents:
Issue of this Provisional admission letter is based on the particulars of candidate submitted by them in their ONLINE application and on the State Rank secured by her / him. Hence, if the candidate fails to produce any of the relevant documents (as listed in the Provisional admission letter) in support of the claim for admission her / his admission stands cancelled.
3. Candidates should pay the prescribed fee:
Candidates should pay the prescribed fee at any of the E-Seva Center for issue of Final Admission letter with which the candidate can proceed to the college into which she / he is given admission. Fee once paid will not be remitted back even if the candidate withdraws admission
4. Disciplinary Action:
Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for verification of certificates. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disciplinary action as per rules.
5. Candidates can apply for II Phase of Webbsed Selection of Colleges:
If any candidate who is given admission during the first phase of web based selection of colleges wants to shift to any other college based on the vacancy list after first phase they can apply for the same during the second phase of web based selection of colleges.
Not only pursuing the diploma keep in mind that your career builds on this. You have to gain knowledge that which helps to understand the mentality, capability, learning levels etc of a child. Then you can plan your teaching process. To succeed further your hard work, sincerity should begin from now on wards.